COLOMBIAZONED

CHAPTER 1

Yeah Hi Readers! Hello Chickens! Hey! Hope my story will intrigue you and gives you the urge to read more of it 'cause I'll try to do my very best remembering every detail for your entertainment and all, besides this is a true story indeed.

This is where it starts

Namely Aki, finally a second year college student. Adjusting every single semester, talking 'bout facing new people, making friends and everything that is to be done. T'was tough though but hell yeah It can be handled with care even better. Well of course, I have friends that left me for certain consequences and have met new friends; that's life people come and go but still life must go on. There was this event on our school named SCHOOL CONTINUATION where I myself do not have this feeling not to show up in school but we have to because of this so called thing 'Attendance', I have no choice 'cause my new roommates wants me to accompany them. Gladly terrific I'd say. Oh I forgot to mention, as I enter college; I started staying on a boarding house but honestly my house is not that far. It's like a 35 minutes ride more or less, it depends on the situation. Why board when house is not that far? Not my choice but thanks to them for giving me this opportunity. Oh Thank you God, I'm so blessed. Back to the 'school event thing', there we stand on the school ground (yeah of course chairs were full) watching them introducing new instructors and what? They are dancing. Good dancers. Wow! When my two good, very talented and intellegent friends which is the host, well I'm very proud to be one of their friends eh mate! They chosed random students who have the chance to show off their inner and hidden talents. There's that. Every one of them shows their talent, as I've remembered there's this kid who danced, a gay who sung and have this bass voice haha yeah If you can imagine, it really is funny, and a girl flipped backward many times! Yeah unbelievable! But what really caught my eye and attention is this long and shiny black hair girl, hahaha maybe now your thinking of a mare haha probably; well believe me or not. My mind was blown away as I saw her, yeah feels like I saw a fallen angel. The moment I saw her, I thought 'SHE IS PERFECT! WOW! She defines beauty, she's pretty and cute, maybe she's some kind of a rich kid based on how she wears, maybe she's a good girl HAHAHA 'cause I saw her wearing church organization shirt'. Lol how silly am I really to think of that suddenly. She made me believe in magic as she sung in front of many people. All I just said at that moment is 'WOW'. (Open mouth moment) Cheering like everybody does but they don't know what I was feeling. I was really blown away! I can't believe of what just I saw and heard. Feels like love at first sight but I woke up at that dream, thinking of what was I'm doing. I have this promise not to look and admire other girls other than Patti, my crush who studies Biology in a far away school.{ I started having crush on 'Pat' on summer 2015, I started stalking her. She is really a funny person and kind too. I watched her videos and pictures. She is beauty. She was their high school triple drummer. Talented one you bet and also a model. I knew her because of this girl (her bestfriend namely 'Princess') whom I have a crush on too, a long time ago. I gave her teddy bear, a dairy milk chocolate and a one whole vellum cartolina doodle. I just wanna be friends with her but she started to avoid me but what the hell. Well, at the moment I saw Patti on the nearby mall I just wanna tell her I like her but I was shy. All I did was to pass her by, I heard her called me. Yeah she really called me by my name but I walked continouosly not looking back but I was so happy. I mean what the heck did I do, I should've said hello or something. That was my moment, my chance rather but I blew it. Such dumb I am.} Back to the long hair girl, she won the contest. My world pause a minute she walk passed by me. I'd like to call her but I just can't do it. So there's that. In a blink of an eye, she's gone. Decided to stop thinking 'bout her and maybe someday, I'll see her again. Hoping.