No shirt

Really cute picture of Adam Driver three guy who plays Kylo.
Your pov
I woke up really early today and when I looked outside no one was there so I went back into my room and looked if they gave me any clothes. It turns out that they did in the drawer of my dresser they put black tee shirts pants and shorts. For training I put on a black shirt and a pair of  shorts. After getting dressed I sat down and waited for someone to come get me.
-Le time skip-
A little while later Kylo came into my room probably expecting me to be still asleep based on his surprised reaction.
"Oh eager to train I see." He said.
"I guess." I said back.
"Ok let's go to the training room." Said Kylo.
-Another time skip-
Once I the training room Kylo does something unexpected, He takes off his robe and his mask.
He had black curly hair and blackish-brown eyes.
-me fangirling over the thought of him-
This is the first time I have seen him without the mask. I thought to my self.
He was wearing a black shirt and jeans.
"Let's get started shall we" he said as he handed me a light saber.
"I'm so bad with these things." I said.
"Why do you think I'm going to train you with this first?" He said.
After a vigorous day of training you where finally starting to get the hang of it.
"Alright let's take a break." Said Kylo.
Kylo immediately takes off his shirt and whips his forehead with it.
-me dying of fangirling-
I felt myself staring and looked away.
But the picture of his chest was still in you mind.
-me resurrecting-
OK guys going to end it here for now the next chapter will take place a few weeks after what happens in this one.
Bye for now.
-Kaitlin