Chapter 6

No more author's notes unless either at the end (but you don't have to read those) or if its really important its going at the top! :) saves me time I guess. 

<3 Ky

Previously: ~Lisey's POV~

~Seth's HOUSE (NOT POV)~

I sighed as I sat there. I have been sitting here for 2 minutes. I finally decided to go in. I knocked on the door. An 30-40 year old woman answered the door. "Hello, sweetie. You must be one of Seth's friends. Come in. His room is down on this floor, walk down that hall and its the last one on the left." I nodded and looked to see that it wasn't 2 storys. Oh. She must think I am rich with the clothing I wear. 

I went to the hall she was pointing at. There was 5 rooms. Or I guess 3 and 2 bathrooms. I dunno. I walked to the door and knocked, trying not to be rude. I heard some shuffling and then opened the door. What I saw, can't be unseen...

~~~~~

~Seth POV~

Oh god, this is NOT happening. Not while me and Spence were... almost doing nasty... I sighed and got dressed quickly. Luckily both of us were not into it. Just top clothes. I grabbed my jeans and put them on. I forgot about my shirt, pushing Spence out and grabbed Lisey and brought her in, she still looked shocked. I sighed.

"Why are you here?"

"What that your girlfriend...?" She asked, ignoring my question.

"Maybe..." I said looking away. She quickly turned around and I grabbed her arm before she leave. "Tell me why your here!" I half yelled/said. She turned to me, teary eyes. 

"Why would you care? Your not my boyfriend." She said, a single tear sliding down her face. She snatched her arm away from me turning back around and leaving. I sighed. I f-ed up. Big time... I watched as she cried feriously in her car. I couldn't, wouldn't, do anything about it.

~Lisey POV~

I turned on my heel and left this horrible thing you call a man! I wiped that single tear away, blinking feriously trying to keep the tears from falling. I ran out the door and to my car and let it all out. I couldn't stop them, and if I drove I would probably crash... I risked that chance though. 

After a while I found a park. It had a little pond with Koi fish and a little waterfall and a bridge. It was really pretty. I sighed in content and turned off my phone, knowing I would get calls. I climbed out of my car taking the keys with me. I was still crying, not knowing why. 

I mean he wasn't my boyfriend, it wasn't like he cheating on me right before like some big wedding or something! Why the f am I crying. Anger replaced the sadness and I wiped my eyes. I sat next to the pond and put my finger in the water.

The fish were weary at first, but then got used to it. I wasn't a threat. One came up and nibbled on me. It tickled, I started laughing harder. Until I heard a voice.

"Hey, are you okay over there." I stared up at this handsome fellow. He had brown hair, and matching brown eyes. He looked trusting enough, so I stopped laughing and nodded.

"Yeah, I am fine." I said.

"Come on you need to get cleaned up. I have a sister, she will like you alot we are twins." He smiled and reached out his hand. I grabbed it and he hoisted me up and I bumped into him, causing me to have my head bump into his chin. I groaned in pain and so did he.

After the pain went away, he grabbed my hand and led me to his car. "You have a car?" He asked.

"Yeah, I will leave it here though, hold on." I said running back grabbing my phone tucking it in my pocket, just in case. I hopped in the car he was waiting in. I smiled at him and we drove to his house. I hope I am making a good decision!

~Later, at No name yets house~

 "Thanks so much for having me over." I said walking in his house. "Oh, I never got your name!"

"My name is Jessie"

"Jessie..." I mumbled. "It suits you." 

"Who is it, Jessie!?" I am guessing his sister called.

"A friend I met will you show her around or something!?" He yelled/asked back.

"Come on up!" She yelled, probably to me. 

"Go, she doesn't bite." Jessie said nudging me. I nervously laughed and went upstairs.

"What room are you?" I said.

"Hold on." She said coming out of her room.

Spencer...?!

"Whats your name?" She asked.

"My name is Leslie, call me Lisey..."

"My name is Spencer. I- Oh... Are you..."

"No me and Seth are just friends. I hope I didn't run into anything serious..." I said.

"Oh well, come in..." She said awkwardly pointing through the open door. Her room was a pretty, greenish pink color.

"You must REALLY like pink and green." I laughed. 

"Yep... Um soo..." She rubbed the back of her head.

"Can we watch a movie?" I asked looking at her collection of movies. She brightened up.

"Sure, I will make some popcorn! Pick a movie!" She said, cheerfully and then left. I looked through the movies. Hmmm... 

"She must of gotten used to you. She's shy." Jessie said scaring me. I jumped up.

"Why would you scare me like that!? And I only mentioned movies and she instantly was like: OKAY!" I said, while laughing and trying to find a movie.

"I know a good movie." He said taking one out of the shelf. "My sister loves it." He said handing me a dvd that said The Notebook.

"Awww! I love this movie!" I said. I looked up at him and saw he was staring at my lips. I stood on my tip toes and kissed him.

"Hey you wanna joi- Oh..." Spencer said dropping the popcorn.

<3 Ky (This will probably not be at the end but I wanted to write it at the end anyways :])