Chapter 8

It was a piece of paper with an email from Gossip Girl but with a sticky note on it saying, "Got this from Jonathan hacking her account. You might want to check it out -Vannessa." The email was from a anonymous person and said, "I heard this from Georgina... Louis wants Blair back only to make more money from another fake marriage." "OH.... MY.... GOD!" Blair says as she looks up at Chuck as Chuck looks up at Blair. Blair throws down the piece of paper and storms up to her room. Chuck watches her walk upstairs and picks up the piece of paper and reads it hard and long. Back in her room, she had her phone and called Vanessa.

"Vanessa," Blair said in a crying voice. "Blair. I see you got my package," Vanessa said. "Yea thanks. I don't know what I'm gonna do. Yet anymore what he wants," Blair says. "Well Georgina might have went M.I.A. but I am the only one who is in touch with her. I might be able to help," Vanessa says. "Can you? Please? I don't want Chuck to worry or Henry to find out about Louis until he's at least old enough. Please?" Blair says. "Sure. Call you later when I have more information," Vanessa says. Then she hangs up and slide her phone down her face slowly. (Her phone slide down her face like when she asked Chuck if he could ever love another man's child.)

"Blair," Chuck said as he was almost up the stairs. Blair wiped away her tears fast. "Yes?" Blair says. "So what's going to happen?" Chuck asks. "I just got off the phone with Vanessa," Blair says looking down and pauses, "She is the only one in touch with Georgina who knows all about this situation and she might be able to help." "That's good, right?" Chuck asks. "Yea, but I don't what's going to happen," Blair says. Then Chuck brings in Blair for a long hug for comfort. Chuck gets a text from Serena, "Henry is wild waiting for you guys." "We better get going. Serena says that Henry is waiting to see us," Chuck says. "Okay. I'm just worried about all of this," Blair says. " I know, but I think if Vanessa didn't care about you then she would've never helped us with the information," Chuck says. They start to walk and he puts his hand around her neck so his hand was on her shoulder.

"I had fun these two days," Henry says. "We know," Serena says, "Look whose here." "Mommy, daddy your back!" Henry screeched. "Hi honey!" Blair said. "Susane how are you?" Blair asks. "I'm good Miss Blair thank you," Susane said. "Dorota said you are having fun being a maid," Chuck says. "She's right! I have fun serving for these two," Susane said. Then she walks away. "Henry how about you go finish gathering your stuff and you mom and I will talk to Serena and Dan for a while. "Okay," Henry says after being put down by Chuck and runs off. "What's going on?"Serena asks as they all sit on the couch. Then Chuck and Blair explain the Louis part. "Wow that's terrible about the Louis and good about Vanessa helping," Dan says. "Yea and I'm worried on what is going to happen," Blair says. "Well anything you need, we're here to help!" Serena says. "Thanks Serena and Humphrey," Chuck says.

"I think you guys have news because you guys look like you need to let it out finally," Blair says. "Oh yea," Serena says. "Wait I don't even remember a secret," Dan says. "Oh yea you don't even know," Serena says. "Spit it out S," Blair says. "I'm pregnant! I found out yesterday and I guess I've had the baby for 6 months without knowing so there is three months to go!" Serena says. "Omg we're finally gonna have one!" Dan says. "Yes!" Serena says. "Congrats S," Blair says while hugging Serena.

"MOM, DAD all done," Henry says while Dan and Serena still hugging. "Henry your aunt and uncle is having a baby," Blair says. "Do you know if it's a boy or girl?" Chuck asks. "It's a girl," Serena says. "OMG," Dan says happily. "I just was waiting for the right moment to tell you and when Blair and Chuck were here too I thought it should just come out!" Serena says. "Congrats you two!" Chuck says. "Well we better get going," Blair says. "Congrats still. I'm happy for you two," Blair also says. "Say bye Henry," Chuck says. "Bye Auntie S and Uncle D," Henry says as he hugs Serena and hand shakes Dan, "Thanks for Chuck E. Cheese too!" "Congrats again and thanks for watching him," Chuck says as he hugs Serena while Blair hugs Humphrey and they switch but Chuck hand shakes Dan's hand. Susane said, "Mr. Henry don't forget your big panda bear," chasing after Henry. "Thanks Miss Susane,"Henry says and he grabs his panda bear. "No problem Mr. Henry," Susane says as she waves goodbye to the Basses.

"So we are having a little Humphrey in 6 months?" Susane says. "Actually I had this baby in me for a month, not knowing about it so 5 months," Serena says. "Well that is still great Miss Serena," Susane says. Then she goes to clean up the guest room. "This is great!" Dan says as he wraps Serena in his arms and Serena puts her hands on his cheeks.

In the elevator Chuck had his hand around Blair's waist as Henry stands in front of them, in between. "So you excited to be back with us?" Blair asks Henry. "Yes mom. I missed you guys," Henry says. "We missed you too Henry!" Chuck says. "I have a surprise for you and your mom back at the apartment that has been there since me and your mother been in Paris," Chuck says. "Oh can't wait to see," Blair says as Chuck pulls her closer so she can lean back a little and she kisses him on the cheek. "Can't wait daddy," Henry says.

"So what do you want to do?" Dan asks. "Name her?" Serena says, "I have a couple ideas." "What are they?" Dan asks. "Bay, Hannah, Blake, Grace, Lanie, Belle, Ariel, and Paris," Serena listed. "Those are great. I only thought about Rose, Skye and Sophia," Dan also listed. "Wow those are good!" Serena says. "Thanks, I just like Rose and Sophia, I just named Skye so I had one more," Dan says. "I'm glad because I only liked those from your list anyways," Serena says and laughed. "I like Bay, Blake, and Sophia the best," Dan says. "Those are my favorites too," Serena says. "How about Bay?" Dan asks. "I think so too!" Serena says. "We're going to have a baby Bay!" Serena says and they hug long, and tight.

"I'm gonna call Blair and Chuck and tell them we have chosen a name," Serena says. "That's great, I'll ask Susane to get dinner ready," Dan says. "Okay," Serena says. Serena dialed Chuck's number and Chuck put the call on speed dial. "Hey you guys heading home?" Serena asks. "Yea we're in the limo," Blair says. "Great well we named the baby," Serena says. "Really? What is it?" Chuck asks. "Yea, it's going to be Baby Bay," Serena says. "OMG that is a great name. I can't wait to be an aunt to Bay!" Blair says. "Dinner's almost ready," Dan says. "Okay be there in a minute," Serena says. "Just wanted you guys to know since you are the aunt and uncle. Plus your the only we've told," Serena says. "Well congrats on Baby Bay," Chuck says. "Thanks. Bye guys," Serena says. Then they hang up.

"Well a new secret is out, S is pregnant this time. S and Lonely Boy is going to have a Little Baby Bay. Congrats to you two love birds. A new S and B for when they hit Constance just like little Henry's going to be a C and N!. XOXO Gossip Girl."