Bound To You

I woke up to the sound of my four other brothers banging cabinet doors.

I looked at my phone. 10:45pm!

I have my first day of school tomorrow. Ew no

‘Skylar! Wake Up!! We’re driving to Beacon Hills soon!’

My Family have werewolf in our blood.

And by blood. I mean no choice. My dad is the alpha and the rest are betas.

I’m the middle child and only girl. Adam, the oldest in college and really does not want anything to do with our family. Cristian, the second eldest, and him & I used to be best friends when we were little but.. Anyway, then there’s me, Skylar, popular at this school but I don’t know if I will be at my new school. Then there’s Graham & Jesse, the annoying, youngest twins. Actually Graham is the youngest by 2 minutes.

‘My phone Is barely charged though!’ I complained

‘Good thing your portable charger came in’ Graham said

‘Can I get a Hell yeah!?’ I said

I strayed in my white sweatpants and green tanktop. Once we were in the car I dozed off.

I woke up by the sound of the radio. When your family are werewolves it’s kind of easy to get your house packed quickly.

I wonder if there are any other werewolves at my school. Nah.. Probably not. Wait! Today is my first day of school

First I stripped out of my pajamas and picked out a short dress, and by short I mean really short that was black with floral detailing and had a big opening in the back so I wore a bandeau. Then a black high low skirt that had a studded belt around it. I winged my liner, put some mascara on then some foundation and concealer, and my bold red lipstick. Now for hair, I straightened and let it fall behind my back.

I went downstairs and most of my family where sleeping except Cristian. I walked out the door and went into my car and drove to my school.

Once I was at the front office I talked to the  Woman ‘Hello, I’m Scarlett Jenner’ ‘Ahh.. Your brother Cristian just got his stuff. Any Relation to the Kardash-‘ ‘No no no, no relation to the Kardashian family’ I said cutting her off.

She handed me books and gave me my classes.

I walked up to my locker which was next to a brunette and Strawberry blonde talking.

‘Hi! I’m Lydia and this is Allison’ The strawberry blonde said introducing themselves

‘Hi I’m Skylar. Skylar Jenner’ I said

‘Oh! Are you relate-‘

‘No. No. I have no relation to the Kardashians.’ I said

‘You are our new best friend’ Allison said

‘Great..! I’m actually wondering if you guys could tell me where the mall-‘

‘The Mall! That’s it! Shopping spree after school. All of us.’ Lydia said

‘Who are those boys over there. They keep looking at me..’ I said. I actually wanted to know because I sensed werewolves, 3 actually in this room

‘That’s Scott, Isaac, Boyd, and Stiles’ Allison said

‘Thanks well Ill be on my way’ and by on my way I meant trying to find who the werewolves are. Wait! They sensed me their the werewolves obviously!

I walked over to them with their eyes on me.

‘Hi!’ I said ‘Question.. really quick’ I said ‘ Yea?’ Scott said

‘Which 3 of you are the werewolf I keep sensing’ I said. They just looked at me ‘Oh don’t be surprised! I know you guys could sense me from across the room.’ I winked at Isaac and left. I heard his heartbeat skip a beat.

At lunch I sat with Boyd, Allison, Scott, Isaac, Stiles, and Lydia. They were talking about pointless things when Lydia and Allison went to the bathroom. Someone passed by then when they said ‘Found friends already baby sister?’ I knew it was Cristian sitting with.. sitting with two twin alphas? I rolled my eyes. ‘Ok you aren’t an alpha so who’s pack are you in?’ Scott said ‘Sadly I’m in my family’s pack.’ I said ‘Yeah..Why are you here again?’ Stiles said ‘What’s up with the interrogation? I’m just the new girl who happens to be born with a curse! And I'm here because my family heard about the Alpha Pack killings’ I said Scotts phone rang. ‘Hello?’ he said. I gave Isaac a flirty smile. He blushed aw how cute.