Supernatural [First season fanfic]: Prologue

Not edited.

comment and vote!!
 this is probably my first fanfic that i will ever be doing and because i got suddenly inspired ive decided to write a supernatural fanfic :)
 Okay so i had no clue on what to call this besides the whole 'Supernatural [First Season fanfic]' part soo i jus decided to add Lilianas song:)

Oh yeah and i do not own anything of supernatural or its characters thats all kripkes idea (forgot his first name sorry...) but i do own liliana, brad, alexia and etc to the characters that obviously never appeared in supernatural..... >-< Oh gawd im outta breath...

well assbutts get to reading:) i do not mean to offend hehe or do i?

P.s. thought the video went well wit alexias character >_< :l

******************************************************************************************************

The young woman stalked through the dark, quiet house. She made sure that her footing was silent and precise. She didn’t want to wake anyone that needn’t be woken. Making her way to the bottom of the stairs, she looks around making sure that no one was going to sneak up on her. The young woman let out a quiet laugh shaking her head at the thought of someone actually fighting her. She knew that she’d be the victor in the end.  Climbing the stairs quietly, the young woman presses her back to the wall as soon as she gets to the top of the stairs.

Making her way along the wall she comes to a closed door. Grabbing the door knob she turns it, opening the door a little bit. She slips through the cracked door and closes it. The bedroom she is in is filled with rock music playing. It was loud enough to be heard but, not loud enough to wake anyone up. She recognized it to be Metallica playing. She smiled a little wandering through the room she looks around interested.

A bed with black sheets lays in one corner of the room, in the other corner is a desk with a bunch of papers on it. There is a closet, dresser and another door that would lead to what she thinks a bathroom. Sitting on the bed, the young woman notices a picture on the nightstand next to the bed. Picking it up, she examines it.

In the picture is a young couple around the age of eighteen or nineteen, though the boy looks like he could be twenty, she would say that when this picture was taken that he was nineteen.

The boy is tall, handsome, with dark hair and eyes. The girl is pretty, thin, with redhair and golden looking eyes with green, blue, and brown in them. ‘Awe, look at that. Cute. Too bad, things are going to end bad for her…’ a cold dark voice that didn’t belong to the woman said in her head. The young woman grinned and set the picture down ‘yeah, too bad....’ She thought back to the voice. The dark cold voice laughed.

Stepping out of the bathroom then, was the boy from the picture. He looked at the girl sitting on the bed blankly, “This is a unexpected visit.” He says simply throwing on a black t-shirt.

“It’s nice to see you too, brad.” The young woman said standing up. She walked over to brad and looked him straight in the eyes.

“Alexia.” Is all he says boredom in his eyes.

Alexia frowns, “Thought you’d be happy to see me.”

Brad snorts, walks past alexia to the remote and pressed the stop button. The music stopped playing immediately, now all that could be heard was the sound of crickets outside and the occasional snore from the other room.

“What do you want?”

Alexia clicks her tongue at brad, a dangerous flirty smile on her face, “I just came to visit my big sisters boyfriend is that so wrong?” she asks innocently.

Brads eyes went black then, “Remember the deal? You can kill or do whatever you want with her after--”

“Yeah, yeah. I know...” She mutters, cutting brad off. Flipping her hair back, over her right shoulder, Alexia groans feeling the hunger of the beast that is inside of her rear its ugly head. Brad cocks an eyebrow at her, “Hungry?”

“Yes, I am or I should say Lilitu is. After, this visit I plan on feeding.”

Brad shakes his head, “I have a message from him. He wants you to clean up after you feed. Hunters are getting on your trail.” Brad tells alexia a warning note in his voice.

Alexia rolls her eyes. This wasn’t news to her. Just a week ago, she had been cornered by a group of hunters. It didn’t end well with them; they were all slaughtered like little sheep. Alexia licked her lips at the memory of the blood that spilled from every one of those hunters.

“Whatever.”

Whatever? I forgot to mention, a certain hunter is on your ass. So, watch it.” Brad threatens his voice cold.

Alexia glared at brad, her eyes changed from the dark green she had been born with to the silvery blue that Lilitu possessed. Alexia has brad pinned by his neck against the wall in a split second. A growl, escaped her throat.

“Let me remind you, I don’t take orders from you or the guy you take orders from. I take orders from him. You got that?” Alexia hissed in brads ears. Letting brad go, alexia turns and walks towards the middle of the room, “Plus, where is the fun in cleaning up? I like a good chase, especially from that hunter.”

Brad rubs his neck, “He’s needed alive.”

Alexia shrugs not really hearing him.

“Besides, you should know not to piss us off. You wouldn’t like it when we’re pissed.” said alexia.

“Is he awake inside of her?” Alexia asks then referring to her sister and he being lilitu’s brother.

“Yeah, he’s been awake for awhile now. He senses that this body is being possessed. He doesn’t like it.” Brad answers concern in his voice.

Alexia scoffs, laughing as well, “He’s always been protective of her. The both of them goodie two shoes…”

“Will he do what he’s suppose to?” Brad wonders aloud.

“My brother will do exactly the opposite. That’s been the plan all along. Just remember you do you’re part and I’ll do my part.” Lilitu voice says coming from alexia.

“Now where is a bar?” both alexia and Lilitu ask, excitement running through both of them. Brad gives alexia directions to a bar that’s would be packed on a night like Monday. Alexia was sure going to have fun tonight; no one would interfere with that. No one.

“Have fun with you’re little pet.” Alexia says throwing brad a toothy grin as she leaves.

Its going to be a living hell for the poor souls that meet alexia.