Chapter one

Oh BTW nothing majorly big happens in this chapter sorry :(

Song:Rehab-Graffiti the world

Picture:Max

----------------------------------------------

CHAPTER ONE

-Max’s view-

“You know they say hell has no fury like a woman scorned,” my alarm clock sang alerting me it was time to awake.  “Ugh shut up,” I said slowly opening my mint green eyes.  Lazily I stretched my arm and hit off.  That would silence the alarm clock until next time. My feet hit the cold wooden floors causing my to shiver.     

“Great dad didn’t pay the bill,” I said to my self.  What time is it?  The answer is simple 6:00 oh shit!  Quickly I rushed into the bathroom to get ready.  Taking showers at night for the win!  I laughed at my thought while combing my naturally straight brown hair.  Not having any time to do anything fancy I went with a simple ponytail.

Quickly I ran to my closet and pulled out a pair of denim skinny’s and a white Hollister shirt.  Forty minutes left I sang to myself.  I grabbed my bag and pulled n my black boots.

“Bye,” I yelled knowing there would be no response.  That meant “dad” was either in a drunken slumber or with some whore.  My mom died when I was thirteen and my dad still blames me because I lived.  So I don’t have anyone really.

With thirty minutes left I ran out of the house and headed to school.  I lived about fifteen minutes away.  About halfway there my phone buzzed.  I pulled out my droid and saw I had a text from Kris.  Kris is my best friend we are like sisters.

K: ‘Hey Max guess what’

M: ‘What?’

K:’We are getting a new girl’

M: ‘Ok why do I care?’

K:’Well someone is not in a good mood’

M:’Shut up J’

K: ‘Adding a smile will not help’

M: ‘ I have to go talk to you later’

K: ‘Ok’

            With ten minutes to spare I made it to school.  Two strong arms pulled into a warm chest.  “Hey there missy,” a male voice that I instantly recognized said. “Hey Tyler,” I responded.  “Can I come over later babe?” he asked in an adorable tone.  “Sure thing sweet heart,” I gave him a peck on the cheek.

            “Cough Cough hey Tyler why are you still with her,” a snobby voice said breaking our romantic moment. Ugh it’s Ann the school slut she is always trying to get Tyler.  “What do you want?” Tyler asked annoyed.  “You babe,” she replied and it pissed me off.  Before my fist connected with her plastic face the bell rang.  Saved by the bell literally.

            I got to class early and took my seat.  Mr. Hick a bigger man waddled into the classroom and everyone took their seats.  “Class get out your books and work on page 630,”he said and walked over to his desk. 

            Many kids think school is boring but I actually enjoy it.  This was English my favorite class.  The chair beside me creaked and I looked beside me.  There sat a girl that I’ve never seen before and boy was she beautiful. My heart thumped in my chest.  Wait, what’s happening?