•Naughty Naughty You'll Get Caughty•

WC: 4,370

Naughty Naughty, You'll Get Us Caughty.

Tyler's POV

Parties aren't normally my thing, but when Troye Sivan the boy of my dreams invited me to his end of term bash I was up to it one hundred percent especially considering the rumors I heard about what he's like in bed. Apparently the sweet boy can get pretty kinky and I am oh so willing to find out exactly what that means. And so operation seduce Troye Sivan became a thing. But I'm not sure how much progress that little mission is making considering the fact that said dreamy boy was currently talking to a group of his friends while I unhappily sipped at my beer with nothing but the boom of the music to keep me company.

Troye is a friend of mine but we didn't really hang out much until recently. The few times we did I was always too nervous to say much more than a few words to the guy. But today I wasn't nervous surprisingly. I was dressed in my best party clothes my hair was on point and I looked extra cute today if I do say so myself. So the fact that a certain brown haired boy wasn't giving me the time of day was really ticking me off. In fact, I was pissed. Who invites someone to a party then completely ignores them?

Troye and his friends started laughing hysterically at something and Troye doubled over clutching his stomach shoulders shaking with mirth. I narrowed my eyes at them. After he finished laughing he smiled my favorite smile. The one where he showed his teeth. I called this his 500 watt smile. I stared at him unabashedly from across the room yelling at him with my thoughts to pay attention to me and as if hearing my thoughts he glanced in my direction and locked eyes with me.

I involuntarily smiled, blushing crimson and averting my gaze from him for a few moments. When I finally got the courage to glance in his direction again he was gone. I leaned back against the wall to sulk and let out a small huff of exasperation when a sudden voice at my side made me nearly jump out of my skin. "Enjoying the party?"

Troye was next to me looking like a walking wet dream he left his hair curly today which was a rare sight and my brain seemed to short circuit. I was suddenly at a loss for words. I cursed myself silently as my brain slowly returned to normal. "I um.. I.. yeah, it's great " I lied, nervously fiddling with the label on my beer. How did he do that? I was perfectly confident a moment ago! I took a swig from my drink and willed my nervousness to leave again and turned back to Troye with a shy smile.

"Wanna dance?" Troye said smoothly as if it was the easiest thing in the world. I nodded my head instinctively and immediately regretted it. What if he laughs at me? Oh god I hope he doesn't expect me to be some amazing dancer because he's got another thing coming to him... Troye took my sweaty hand in his warm one and pulled me the part of the living room where everyone was dancing.

Troye danced freely around me like he didn't have a care in the world and after a few moments of nothing but stiff dancing from me I began to loosen up. Troye smiled his 500 watt smile at me and I almost melted into a puddle on the dance floor instead I let out an embarrassingly high pitched giggle that immediately turned into a full blown witch cackle when Troye starting doing a dance that looked suspiciously like the funky chicken. We were both laughing now and doing stupid dances and making funny faces at each other all nervousness forgotten as we goofed around to dozens of songs drinking and having a good time.

Sometime around midnight the music changed from upbeat pop to something slow and sensual with more bass. I didn't know the song but I found myself swaying to it without inhibitions Troye pulled me in so my back was flush against his chest.

We grinded, all goofiness gone. Troyes hands found my hips and we moved filthily against each other. The small amount of alcohol in our systems causing us to zone out into our own little world as the bass of the music filled our chests. I could feel Troyes bulge pressing insistently against my ass and I felt a swell of pride that I turned him on. His arousal encouraged me to turn around and slip my thigh between his and resume our dance face to face.