Awkward

*Undiscovered by Laura Welsh*

*Suggestion: listen to the song while reading the chapter.

*Well that was Awkward...*

Abby

Dominic held my hand and lead me out. My breasts still feel sensitive. He kissed and touch me there. I never thought someone could do that.

I want him to do it again.

I looked at him and wanted to yell at him again to finish. To make me stop feeling this need, this hunger that he provoked me to feel.

I looked at his hand that was intertwined with mine. This feels too much. I don't know what's happening to me. I want it to end.

"Dom-" I start to say.

"Dominic! Abby?" My brother's voice breaks in. I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows. What is he doing here? And with Amber.

"Amber?" I say. She looked at me wide eye.

"Abby? What are you doing here? And where's your shirt, Dominic?" She questions.

Oh My Gosh! Dominic is shirtless! They will definitely know what Dominic and I did. What's will they say? Will Daniel tell dad? No no no. No good.

"Amber and I have something to tell you." My bother said to Dominic.

"What is it?" Dominic question. Danny looked at me then to Dominic. I clutch Dominic's hand.

"I can't. Not now that is." My brother said. He can't say it in front of me. But why.

"Whatever you have to say. Say it now." Dominic looked at Danny.

"I can't-"

"Danny and I are getting married!" Amber yelled. I looked wide at her and gasp. But just the other day she was going out with someone.

"H-How?" I say in shock.

"Abby. The guy who I was going out the first time was Danny. It's always been, Danny." She tiredly says. I knew it. I knew it! That's so good but isn't that too quick?

"But why so quickly?" I ask. Danny sighed.

"Abby. We love each other. And we want to be together. You should both know what we're feeling." I looked down my feet.

I don't know what I'm feeling right now though. Dominic clutches my hand.

"Abby why the hell are you wearing Dominic's shirt?" Danny's voice broke out. I gulp and my cheeks were red. How do I explain this to my brother?

"Danny," Dominic warn. This is so awkward.

"Dominic we talked about this." Danny accuses Dominic. Talked about what?

"Danny. Let them be. We did much worse." Amber said with a blush. We happen on that date!?

"But sweetie," Danny whined. I couldn't help but snort. Never in my life have I heard my brother say 'sweetie'

"No. Come on let's just get this over with," Amber said.

"We want to get married next week." She stated. My jaw flew open. Next week! That's really quick.

"Don't you guys want to plan it out." I try to convince. Danny sighed.

"That's what I said but this girl over here doesn't want to wait." I giggled. That does sound like Amber.

"Hey! You didn't put much of a fight." He smiled at her and wrapped his arm around her.

"That is true," Danny revealed. Dominic just snorted. Unbelievable.

"Abby go upstairs. Danny and Amber let go to my off-"

"No!" I yelled. The office probably is a mess from our...I don't know what to call it. But my brother should never see it.

"I mean. They're probably hungry so why not the kitchen." I said and gave Dominic that stare. That stare that says you better not.

Dominic gave me a confused look and then the realization came across his face. He smirked.

"Yes! Please let's go to the kitchen." He laughed and gave me a wink.

I just turned around and ran as quickly as I could up the stairs in embarrassment.

"I can't believe that happen," I whisper to myself. That was so awkward.

I went inside Dominic's room. I sighed loudly.

I can't go back downstairs with Dominic's shirt. I went out and started to look for the girls.

I knocked on a door.

"Come in." Ana's voice came out. I open the door and was met with Ana doing her hair.

"Oh hey, Abby! Didn't expect you." She went with me and gave me a hug. I return it as well.

"Yeah, I was wondering if I could possibly borrow a shirt." Her smiled flattered but quickly pulled it up again.

"What's wrong Ana?" I say. What did I do?

"I-It's nothing." She said and turn to one of her drawers. She took out a nice long shelve t-shirt. She handed it to me.

"No something's wrong. Tell me. Please." I took the shirt and clutch it to my chest.  She sighed.

"I-I feel like you only love Dominic. And...and." She shakily said. Nervous to say anything.

Guilt, sadness, and regret filled my heart. I went to her and hugged her.

"I didn't know about that. Of course, I love you and all your sibling. I'm sorry if you felt neglected but I swear I didn't mean to cause that." I whisper to her.

She burrows her head in my chest. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Thanks, Abby." She said. I let go and sat on her bed.

"Come here and talk about what has happened in your life." I petted on her bed. She hesitated but sat beside me.

"You had your first boyfriend. How was that." She blushes and looked down at her fingers.

"I guess okay." I furrow my eyebrows.

"Was he a good boyfriend?" I asked.

"Oh yes. We kissed once but I didn't feel anything. The next day I broke with him." She looked a little sad. I notice that she started to fidget.

"That's not it. What happen?" I grabbed her hands and squeezed it.

"Abby I think I'm g-gay." My eyes widen. I was not expected.

Next is a chapter of importance. Hope you guys are having a great day and enjoying the story.