Learning To Let Go

What if you had everything you ever wanted? A loving mate, an amazing pack, and a baby on the way. For Olivia Blackwell, that was a reality. Until one fateful day when she lost everything, including her life. Though Olivia death wasn't the end of her story just a new chapter in it. Sacrificing everything she held dear Lady Artemis decides to take pity on the young luna, having felt first hand the pain of love lost. 

The goddess of the moon and the hunt has grown tired of keeping domain over the moon. She craves the action of the hunt. Seeing some of herself in the she-wolf, Artemis bestows the title of moon goddess on Olivia. But her gift is also a curse as Olivia is forced to see her mate, Logan, struggle with the devastation of losing not only the love of his life but his unborn child.   With Artemis' guidance, she will learn the ways of the moon and the deep history of her people. But will Olivia ever learn to let go of the love she once had? 

Book 2 in the Living With Loss Series

Copyright ©2016 by Jennifer Camacho

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.