The Most Hilarious Dare Ever!

Demeter: [Turns to Ares] Ares, truth or dare?
Ares: I'm not afraid of you, Demeter, so don't think of me as a coward to your dumb dares at all. I'll go with dare.
Demeter: [smiles evilly] I dare you to let Artemis turn you into a deer and tell her hunters that they are to hunt you down for dinner. However, before they eat you, Artemis have to turn him back and have them beat them up in a torture room or whatever for an hour.
All the others in the throne room are looking Demeter as if she were a monster except Artemis, who was smiling evilly as well.
Artemis: I'll be back in 2 hours. I'll be hunting with my hunters as well.
Artemis stands up and snaps her finger. Ares is turned into a deer in an instant. Then Artemis flashes out with Ares as a deer.
Zeus and Hera: That is just plain evil, sister. I know that Ares committed a crime but he should not have to be tortured! Please change the dare!
Demeter: No, I won't have the dare changed! He has caused Winter and I's lives enough trouble! He should be taught a lesson so who better than Artemis and her hunters to teach him where his place is!
~ 2 hours later ~
Artemis: [flashes in with a bloody, whimpering grunting Ares and a bloody uniform with a big smile on her face] That was so much fun. [turns to Demeter] My hunters wanted to tell you thank you for the dare you gave him, well technically my hunters and I, Aunt.
All the gods looked at Artemis as if she were the enemy killing and torturing one of their own except Demeter and Athena since they knew how evil Artemis is when it comes to mens or as she calls them boys.
Demeter: Tell them that they are welcome. I also want to thank you for teaching Ares a lesson for raping women.
Artemis: Will do, Aunt Demeter!
The gods, except Ares who was still whimpering and grunting in pain, are now looking at Artemis and Demeter as if they are twin angels of vengeance and evilness/darkness. Artemis and Demeter sees this and looks at each other with matching smirks that made them look like what the previously mentioned gods were thinking in their heads, twin angels of vengeance and evilness/darkness.
The end! I would like to dedicate this chapter to UnicornQueen1234 the most since she was the one who gave me this dare to write about! If you like this dare, thank her for it! Now if you have any dares that the gods can do or any ideas you want to give me, write it down in the comments and I will review them! Thank you and peace out!