1:

Graces POV:
Its been three weeks since Luke disappeared and i really miss him.I know the others are worried about me but i dont even care i just want Luke back i've called his phone a thousand times but no answer so i'll try to think about the happy memories of when he was here like when we first met.I sighed knowing whatever i do will not bring him back."Hey Grace....you haven't eaten for days you need to at least eat something Ashtons making your favourite"Michael shouted outside the door . Thinking about food just made me even more hungry,i looked at myself in the mirror i was a mess,skinner and weaker my blue eyes were gray and my blonde hair was knotted and greasy.I walked down stairs to the everyone sat down eating some food,"hey,how are you feeling?"asked Callum."Oh just great Callum" i mumbled sarcasm dripping through my voice. I sat down and started eating my food . Everyone was quiet.

Ashton POV:
I looked around the room to look at everyone faces Callum,no longer had his always happy personality. Jess,paler and messed up. Michael,tired bags under his eyes from getting no sleep. Tayah,flustered and panicked. Amelia,her long hair covered her face to hide her face. Grace,tired annoyed and just sad. Me,i couldn't take it any more i missed Luke he was my best friend and we are going to find him.
Later on,everyone had gone out or was in there room. I layed down on my bed and looked at the old pictures of me and Luke on my phone. I scrolled through my contacts and found Lukes number,slowly i placed my hand on the call button and placed the phone to my ear and waited.........he answered "Luke!Luke! Is that you?" No reply "Luke?" This time there was a load of static then i hung up. I put the phone in my pocket and closed my eyes and fell asleep. 2 hours later, i woke up to my phone buzzing. It was a text from Luke.
L:Ash it's me
A:Luke where the bloody hell are you!
L:In a house,i don't know where.
A:ok... is there a window.
L:yes but it won't open
A:luke can you see out of it?
L:yes
A:what can you see?
L: a field and a sign that says medow green mansion
A:Luke stay there me and the others will get you out
L:Ok ash but one thing
A:what?
L:I think i love her
A:Luke what are you talking about.
L:Grace i love her tell her please
A:i will luke see you soon
"CALLUM,MICHAEL,TAYAH,AMELIA,JESS,GRACE I KNOW WHERE LUKE IS!!!!" "What,where?"says Michael "Medow green mansion" i say "uh Ash im not going there its haunted" Jess says "Jess,Luke is our friend we have to find him" i shout "your right." 'Lets go"