Chapter 11: Hell...

(Light's POV)
I have to do this for L. I'm not leaving him were still together, I just think we need to have a break away from each other so we atop stressing over my dad.

I sit on the bed in the guest room. Im surprised they have have one. I pull out my phone and go through my contacts until I find my dads number.

Light: Dad me and L broke up...

It hurt to write down those two words. My heart felt like it shattered into a million pieces. I miss him already but I can't go back until my dad will leave us alone.

After a few minutes my dad wrote back.

Dad: Wonderful news son! Are you straight now?!

Light: Yeah

I threw my phone at the wall and cried into the pillow. I couldn't do or feel anything else so I just cried.

"Are you okay?" I turn my head to the door. Near was standing there, what should I do?

"I don't really know" I sit back on the edge of the bed and stare at my feet. Near walks over to me and sits down.

"I'm not really and expert with these kind of things but you should go back to L and talk things out with him" I really didn't want to talk to L right now. I bet he hates my guts now.

"I don't think I should go yet.." Near stands back up and walks over to the door.

"I understand. Well we're here if you need anything" He opens the door and starts to walk out. I didn't want him to go, he reminds me of L and I don't want him to leave.

"Wait!" He stops and turns to me.

"Yes?"

"Never mind it doesn't matter" He walks out and when I cant hear him anymore I collapse back into the bed and start to cry even harder this time. 

~Time Skip~

i wake up and check the time on the clock on the desk.

"11:56? How long have I been asleep?" The sky was grey and it looked like it was going to rain again. I wished it would snow instead!

*knock knock*

"It's open!" I hear the door open and Mello comes walking in.

"There's food in the staff room if you want some, I would hurry if i where you!" I jump to my feet and follow him towards the staff room.

As we walked everyone would give me weird stares. I guess I looked like shit...

--------Authors Note-------
A short chapter i know and I'm sorry. I've tried to upload this 13 times now! It was supposed to come out a Wednesday but the internet decided it wasn't going to work so yeah....

I think this chapter is more of a filler to an actual chapter. Please don't kill me!

UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!