18: Keeping it G pt. 2

A week later

*London

"Please stop running!" I yelled to the girls

Morgan learned how to walk and is running most of the time, she tries to be like her big sister and run everywhere.

My back was hurting, I am moody, I feel like I gain 10 pounds everyday and I can't keep nothing down. As of now I was getting Morgan ready to go to Chris house. He didn't get her last weekend sending me some text that he was going out of town with his homies or whatever. I wasn't tripping because I get to spend more time with my baby, mean while there's another baby growing inside of me!

I placed Morgan's favorite book in her night over bag, because I heard Mimi was having a sleepover due to her winning a cheer leading match. I thought it was cute Chris was doing that. To my understanding Tae was going to be there helping him host the sleepover- but I wasn't expecting nothing less from her. I really don't care as long as she ain't funny towards my kid they can have a sleepover every week!

P was going over her mothers as well. To be honest all this driving the girls to see their other parents wasn't what I expected for our family to be like. It breaks my heart when I have to let either one of them go, and hopefully our new baby can brings us closer together...that's all I ever wanted. I don't want either of the girls to be affected by the ripping and running they have to do between each house, I want them to know what a HOME is and that's what Nip and I try to prove. For example P is 6, she has to start school pretty soon how is this one week with your daddy and step mom and weekend with you mom going to help her- in her social life of course? Same as Morgan when P starts school she's going to have to go to day care, but she too have the same visiting rights as P.....that can affect her, them both.

"Babe." Nip said coming into Morgans room where I stood deep in thoughts, I've been in deep thoughts lately.

"Huh?" I asked

"Are....you okay?" He looked at me reading me like a book

"Uh yeah just doing some thinking." I admitted

"Wanna talk?" He asked. He's been really careful about things he say to me because he knows I'm moody and can snap, I kinda think it's funny.

"Later when we get done with the girls." I smiled

"Okay. You ready?" He asked leaning in for a kiss

"Yeah." I went to grab Morgan's bag, but he grabbed it out my hand guiding me out the room by the small of my back into the living room where both the girls jumped around

"Come on girls." Clapped as both of them ran to my legs

"Mommy I wanna stay!" P whined

"I know but you have to go Payton." I placed a hand in her hair

"Mommy!" Morgan whined just because her sister is whining

"Morgan!" I said just like her just for her to smile at me

My children.

"Come on ladies." Nip said

"Daddy I wanna stay!" P did the same to her dad

"You gotta go P stop whining!" He told her

"Daddy!" Morgan whined

"You're too much lil mama!" He picked her up planting butterfly kisses all over her face

He got P and her over night bag in his car and helped me get Morgan and her things in my car. He was going to drop P off and I was going to drop Morgan off then we were gonna go out to an art show.

"Drive safe." He said kissing me and shutting the door

He watched me pull out before he did the same and going separate ways.

When I pulled up in front of Chris house there was 3 cars in the drive way 2 of which that belonged to him and Tae. I knocked on the door with Morgan standing next to me picking the flowers in the bushes next to the door.

The door swung open and out came Chris. He didn't even speak to me he went right for Morgan. I brushed it off though, maybe he just really missed her.

"Oh here's her bag." I handed it to him

He snatched it out my hand making me take a step back and mug him. Hold up. I fixed the snap back on my head and pushed my ray bands up on my face more before speaking. Hold up!!!!

I laughed first because that was slick funny.

"What?!" He snapped

"Hold up Christopher readjust yo tone please!" I laughed

"You at ma crib!" He mugged me

"Is there a problem here baby?" Tae came up hugging him from behind

"She getting slick at the mouth." He pointed

"Is there a problem London." She smirked

Ha! "I don't know you tell me Tae, how does you mouth feel?" I laughed don't try to play that card with me have me at yo front door pregnant and all!

She rolled her eyes "look-" Morgan cut her off

"Mommy!" She reached for me

"Huh?" I grabbed her from her basic father

"You stay?" She asked

"No. Mommy going bye bye." I kissed her

"Bye bye baby!" She smiled

""Bye bye!" I handed her back to Chris

"Call me if you need anything. But try not to need anything" I mumbled walking to my car all of a sudden I felt the need to punch something, and I know it's just my hormones so I was getting out of there as quick as I came.

Keeping it G I think it's funny how not even 3 weeks ago Chris was dancing because I let him keep Morgan AND taking Tae to court, to him mugging me down like I owe him something AND shaking up with Tae, wow. I feel like he'll learn playing with fire only gets you A) burned or B) chilling with the homie the devil

********

Do any one know any other GOOD writing sites? If so please hit me up, that would mean a lot to me & my writings! Enjoy :*