Chapter 1~ New Home

▪☾ ☆▪ CASEY ▪☆ ☽▪

Little Creek, Colorado a great place to live just as long as you loved forty minute drives just to get too the nearest mall, and waiting a month after a movies been released for it to hit the local movie theater where you had to bring your own popcorn, and if you had any cravings for fast food you better get over it there wasn't a single fast food place for miles, but at least they have a quaint little diner that was simply named 'Diner' quite original if you asked me. The biggest building in the town was the school.

Ugh, everything about this place made me want to slam my head against the car window until I finally just pass out. Maya's tapping on my shoulder snapped me out of my morbid thoughts.

"We're here!" Maya said excitedly while hurriedly getting out the car.

Well at least someone is glad to be here. Once I got out the car I realized how big the new house truly was. The house (or modern log cabin... whatever floats your boat) was three stories high... if you counted the attic. The place was beautiful it was surrounded by trees (just like everything else in this town. I swear it was as if somebody just plopped the town randomly in the middle of a large forest.) One side of the house had beautiful flowers growing up the side. The whole house looked like it was taken straight from a nature scene.

"Hey Casey I know the new house it pretty and all, but I could use some help over here!"

I quickly rushed over to Maya who had been struggling to get four boxes on the porch. Grabbing two out of the four boxes I took them inside.

"Wow"

Wow was correct; it looked as if we had just wandered into a hunters lodge. The house was already furnished. It wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't for the gigantic moose head hanging from the fireplace.

"That thing needs to go"

"Ya, I know but who is going to take it down because I'm not touching it"

The thought of touching it sent a shiver down my spine.

"Maya did you not look at the inside before you bought it?"

"It wasn't furnished when I looked at it, okay." Maya took a deep breath exhaling from her nose. Her hands seemed to be moving in some yoga type calming exercise.

"We will just have to ignore it; just don't look it in the eyes and we'll be fine" Maya said finally.

We went out and got the rest of the boxes. I had just made it to my room when I heard Maya's scream from down the hall.

"THERE IS A BEAVER IN MY ROOM!"

Theirs what in her room? I hurriedly ran out my room tripping over a couple of boxes along the way. When I made it to her room Maya was in the far corner pointing spastically. I looked at where she was pointing...

"Oh my God, who does that!" I squealed moving to the far corner along with Maya.

...A stuffed beaver was on Maya night stand. The beaver had been made into a lamp. They made the poor beaver look like he was munching on a small log.

"This needs to go."

Maya slung open the window quickly grabbed the lamp/beaver and chucked it out the window. At this point I was just standing there awestruck. If I didn't think things were going to be different before I sure do now.

~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I could hear the howling of wolves in background their howls getting louder as I walked further into the woods. Their howls began to sound like warnings telling me to turn back. A fog seemed to roll in out of no where making it almost impossible to see where I was going. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up. With every step I took a shiver would be sent down my spine. The howls were starting to form together becoming one. Every part of me wanted to stop, but my body had other plans. I was now in a clearing. I could see the silhouette of a body lying on the forest floor. Just as I was about to-

All of the air left my lungs. I was now on the floor of my bedroom.

"Time to wake up sleepy buns!"

Rubbing my eyes I looked up into the smiling face of my sister. I wanted to slap the smile right off my darling sisters face. Rubbing my probably bruised bottom I got up. Walking to the bathroom I had Maya hot on my tail.

"Casey" Maya whispered.

"WHAT" I yelled trying to make my annoyance with her evident.

"Calm your tits bro..." rolling my eyes I turned and slammed the bathroom door in her face.

".... I was just trying to tell you that you only have fifteen minutes to get ready if you want to make it too school on time" Maya said through the bathroom door.

I didn't even waste time yelling at her even though I wanted to.

'I can just kill her when I get home from school'

With that thought on my mind I took the fastest shower of my life. I quickly got out of the shower and ran into my bedroom. It's a good thing I liked to lay out my clothes in advanced or I would have been screwed. Throwing on my sundress I ran down the stairs with flip flops in my hand. I didn't even try to do anything with my hair. Grabbing the keys off the counter I ran out the door. I didn't even bother locking the door that's Mayas problem.

Once I got in the car I took the time to take a breath. Looking at the clock in the car I realized I made good time. School starts at seven twenty and it was only seven now so I think its okay say I have time. The drive to school only took five minutes. I got a good parking spot right in the front. I was surprised that nobody took it.

'Maybe luck was on side today'

The thought put a smile on my face. When I got out my car I noticed that a lot of people were staring at me, and they weren't giving me the 'who the heck are you' look it was more of the 'are you crazy'. I looked down to make sure that I didn't put my dress on backwards... everything seemed to be in order in that department. Oh what if it's my hair. I patted my head, and everything seemed to okay up there to so what the heck are they staring at?

"It's where you parked."

The girl's voice startled me I think I might have let out a little squeal. The girl looked to be the same age as me maybe a year older. She was blonde with startling blue eyes.

"Oh sorry where are my manners, I'm Emily" she said the smile on her face seemed to widen.

"I'm Casey, nice to meet you"

She seemed like a nice person.

"Ugh, Emily do you mind telling why everyone is staring at me?"

"Oh ya well you see you parked in Cole Sanders spot" she said with a shrug.

"Is Cole Sanders somebody important?"

I was hoping that she would say no, but come on if the kid had his own parking spot he must be pretty dang important.

"Yep" she said popping the 'p'.

"Don't worry about it you'll be fine" Emily said.

I let myself relax "So he won't be mad that I stole his parking spot?"

"Oh no he'll be pissed" she said with a shrug like it wasn't a big deal. What the heck, didn't she just tell me not to worry? My brain was going haywire with thoughts on how I could get myself out of this situation.

"Maybe I can just hurry and park somewhere else?" I thought out loud, but Emily shut the idea down with just the shake of a head.

"You can't."

"And why not?" I asked.

"Because of that" she said pointing at who assume is Cole Sanders.

A very angry and very attractive Cole Sanders.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have already read old version you can probabbly tell that i've changed a couple things up. I would like to hear about what you think of the new changes.

Vote/ Comment ect.

Thank you for reading!

:D