Chapter 9: Pshychopath.

(Unedited)

-previously-

"What?" Harry said. Then I realised I was staring at Harry and I started to blush.

"O noting sorry, just let's go to class we are already late" I said and we turned around, but then we saw someone we didn't want to see. Harry and I where both shocked, o no.

-End-

I'm screwed, no serious I really am. When I said we are lucky there where no teachers around, I was wrong. And now I'm at the principals office, so he basically saw what I did to that guy.

"So Miss West, can you explain why you did that?" The principal said.

"I did what?" I said. Ok I know what I did, but I know he doesn't want to say the word 'balls' so I'm going to make him say it.

"You know what you did Miss West" he said and it was hard not to laugh.

"No really what did I do?" I said with a small smirk on my face.

"You abused Mr. Sanders" hmm he's smart nut I'm not letting him win this.

"In what way did I abused him?" I said with a 'you're not going to win his' look on my face. He sighed and squeezed his eyes.

"In a physical way" darn he's good!

"Ok, and what did I do?" I said and I saw the principal getting irritated.

"Miss West this is not the time for games" Wrong! It is.

"I'm not playing a game, you're 'cause you won't say what I did." I said and crossed my arms.

"You can leave" he said obviously stressed, I frowned my eyebrows.

"So I'm not in trouble?" I asked confused.

"Leave!!" He said angry pointing to the door. I quick get up and walked away. Wow I'm sort of lucky I pissed him of, people could learn from me. I saw Harry standing with crossed arms and laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked when I walked up to him.

"Nothing" he said still laughing.

"No! Tell me I want to know!!" I said poking him in his arm.

"What you did up there was really good" Harry said and I frowned my eyebrows.

"How do you know?" Harry stopped laughing.

"What?" He said, and I was suddenly serious al the way.

"How do you know, you are standing here so you couldn't have heard what I said back there" Harry started to act nervous.

"I uhm...gosh I uhm..." Harry muttered. I sighed.

"Well? I'm waiting" I said crossing my arms. His hand goes trough his hair nervously, it's kinda...sexy.

"I uhm" He said.

"I don't know what is going on, but you and Louis are hiding something. "I gritted my teeth.

"Where are you talking about?!" Harry said. I squeezed my eyes.

"I don't know, you tell me" I said poking my finger in his chest.

"Bella what the hell, what's your problem!?" Harry said.

"Don't worry you will find out soon" I said and walked away, letting a confused Harry behind. I don't know what Harry and Louis are hiding, but I'm going to find that out. By today.

---------------------

P.O.V - Harry

It's lunch break and I'm waiting until the other boys arrive. I need to tell them about Bella, I think she knows something is going on. So I need to warn them. Ah there they are finally, Louis, Liam and Niall walked to the table. Except for Zayn he's still at home, he's coming back to school on monday.