Chapter 31

Angie's P.O.V

What ... What is this?? I start reading the article again to check if i haven't mistaken or read wrong.

"Justin Bieber the new heartthrob is out of the market?!

We have spotted Justin with a little female company lately.

We saw Justin getting out of a very fancy restaurant with the non and only Selena Gomez. She might be older by 2 years but age it's just a number right?

We first saw them together on the MTV awards they seem really happy with each others presence. I guess we can call it 'love at first sight'.

We had an interview with him and asked him about his love life. He just blushed and looked away. It's more than obvious he is in love but is it with Selena??. We asked if he had someone but he just said he was busy with work.

We have spotted them more then just one time together. We have seen them coming out of clubs together and even ice cream shops, I guess the biebs does have time for his love life after all.

Well we wish them good luck"

I finished reading the article and looked up, they were all looking at me confused and waited for me to say something.

"What?" Is the only thing I manage to say.

"Justin asked you something" Ryan says and takes a bite of his hamburger.

"Oh sorry" I cleared my throat and put a fake smile on my face. "What did you said Justin?" I simply say.

"I asked if you wanted to come visit me, I'm going to stay at Miami for a little longer than I expected so I was hoping if you wanted to come visit me" he finished saying.

"Hmm.. I don't think that's a good idea" I take a bite of my hamburger and they look at me like I was crazy. I gave them a look of "what?" And they just frowned but Zoie understood what I meant.

"Hmm.. Why?" Justin stuttered.

"I don't think your girlfriend well be okay with that" I simply said and ate some of my fries. Everybody's jaw dropped and they eyes open wide. They probably wanted me to be with Justin but too bad we are NEVER going to be together.

"Hmm.. Yeah about that I..." He started talking but I cut him off. "You don't have to explain anything, we actually are going to go to the movies now so talk to you later, okay bye" I hung up before he could add something and they all looked at me with sadness filling their eyes.

"Why you are looking at me like that?" I frowned and finished eating my hamburger. Man I was hungry.

"Well... Hmm.." They all stutter but didn't continue.

"Whatever, now eat fast I don't want to be late to the movies" I say to them and they all nod.

While we were eating they tried to 'cheer me up', they kept saying that maybe they made him to go out with her for publicity but I just told them I don't care and he can do what ever he wants.

We got out of McDonalds and headed to the movie theatre, while walking to the movie theatre I bumped into someone.

"Angie?"

A/N: OH MY GOSH THANKS FOR THE 2K READS !!!! Hehe sorry for the cliffhanger but I'm posting the next chapter today so don't worry. :)