Chapter 11

"You didn't dance with me today" he glared at me with anger in his eyes. Bipolar much?

"You didn't ask me to"I retorted in a bored tone. His eyes turned black for a split second before it turned back to its beautiful sea blue shade. He smiled at me and got down on his knees.

"May I have this dance, M'lady?" he asked in a thick English accent. He licked his pink lips making me gulp. Curse him for being so damn hot. I nodded my head and put my hand in his. It fitted in his like it was made to.

He led us to the balcony of our room and kissed my hand. The view was gorgeous.. the trees were lit up with green lights dangling around and there were floating lanterns in the diamond studded sky. I looked at Elliot in awe who had a proud look on his face.

He's so gorgeous. The moonlight reflected in his eyes giving them a beautiful spark and his hair was extremely messy.

Amen.

Where's the music though? Just on cue he pulled out his phone and started playing a slow song. I grinned in realisation, my mom would always tell me that she had her first kiss at a concert where this song was playing. Putting his arms around my waist, he pulled me closer and kissed my forehead.

"I didn't like when Adrian had you in his arms. I'm not the jealous type of a man, love; but you are mine. And I don't share my things with anyone." A shiver ran down my spine when he said I was his. I think I like this dominant side of his.

I opened my mouth to speak to him but he twirled me around so that my back was pressed firm against him. Deciding to tease him a little bit I moved my butt against him teasingly. He growled in lustful frustration and spun me around so I was facing him once again. He gave me a look as if challenging me to pull that stunt again.

I smiled and licked my lips instead. His gaze flickered to my lips and then back into my eyes with a hungry look. He looked starved.

Kiss him, child. The voice said in an authoritative voice. Can I speak to the voice as well? 

Yes you can. Now kiss him! The voice hissed.

"-and I know you'll never love me but Milan I promise you that I'm not the man whore I am portrayed to be by the media. I need you, love. I've always wanted my mate. I don't believe in the moon goddess and shit like that but I prayed. I prayed for my mate's safety every single day. You're the one of me and I-

Losing all control I put my hand over his mouth and said, "I want to kiss you, Elliot". He smirked at me and licked his lips; his eyes lit up with a sadistic glimmer. "What is it that is stopping you then?"

What was stopping me? I think it's the fact that I haven't kissed anyone before. What if I'm not good enough? What if he thinks I'm nothing compared to that slut... "I can teach you how to kiss me, my love" he came closer and whispered huskily, "Listen carefully".

"Imagine yourself to be a pilgrim visiting the shrine. You're thirsty for faith. For mercy. Use your lips and show me your holiness , your devotion. Utilise it as per you want. Think of me as your prayer, your religion. Kiss me with pure passion and hunger. Be the lioness and hunt your prey"he said and bit down on my ear lobe. I let out a loud moan as he trailed open mouthed kisses from my ear to the nape of my neck and slipped his hand inside my t-shirt.

Was I ready for this? No.

Did I want this? Hell yeah.