The night they ran

You don't understand the Alpha who also happened to be my father yelled at my friends and I. We jumped in fright of his loud voice he hardly every yells at us but when he does it scares us to death. We hated making him anger. You have to be ready to run there is a pack expecting you girls soon. My mother the Luna spoke so softly in the motherly way like she always did. She was trying to calm us down and not scare us anymore than we already are. Oh wait i haven't introduced myself have I. I am Kristina Sharpton the daughter of Alpha Clayton of the crescent moon pack. The pack has always had a Sharpton running it. My brother would be taking over the pack soon with his best friends Christian, Steven and Tony. Christian would be his third in command just like his father is now. Steven would be the beta just like his father. Tony the gamma just like his father is now.  They all have been training their whole lives for these positions and now my dad is telling me that Nicole,Jenny and I have to run from this pack Our Pack because a battle is coming they won't win and the prize the enemy wants is my friends and I because we're suppose to be special. I don't see how all we are is the alpha, beta, gamma and third in commands daughters. They said we were born with it and the neckleces we always wear keep it in check and they didn't want to tell us like this but yet here we are. They had to tell us because the pack was now being threaten. It wasn't the first time that this had happened. I was six I remember mom having the boys take us girls to the secret room that was attached to my bedroom. I remember the man coming in my room looking for me he couldn't see me or catch my scent the room was made to cover it. I heard him yelling at my father and my friends fathers saying they would be sorry for this. That they would be back to get what was theirs. I didn't understand I asked and mom and dad would always say the same thing it wasn't information I needed to worry about. Yet here we are them telling us that our lives are in danger and the pack will be attacked tonight and that we needed to leave before it happened.

You girls need to go my dad said. Right as he said that I heard the noise outside I knew what it was at this point. They were coming for us. We didn't want to leave we wanted to stay and fight.
No we said in unison we can help. We can fight you've been training us since we were kids dad.
Not this time baby girl I have to go and so do you. I love you him and mom said together as they ran out to the fight and my brother and the other girls brothers carried us out to the secret tunnels and told us to run. We didn't want to but the boys weren't backing down so we did. We ran after saying our good byes to the boys we would miss them. I would miss my brother and the others so much. I would miss Christian and his craziness. I had fallen in love with my brothers best friend. I looked at him one last time and said bye as I gave him a hug and whispered i love you. He hadn't known i was in love with him he still didn't. He thought i was meaning it as a friend so he whispered the same thing. As we broke aways we heard the fighting getting louder and we knew we had to run. As tears ran down our checks we turned and ran from everything we had ever known and the people we loved dearly as the boys ran right into the fight to make sure we got away. We ran and cried until we got to where we was suppose to be California to the Hale pack. They were family friends of my family and was expecting my friends and I. I don't know how we will get through this but I know we will.