Chapter 2

Justin's POV

"Wake up Justin." I heard my mom's voice talking in my ear as she shook my shoulder.

I immediately opened my eyes and looked at my digital alarm clock.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WAKING ME UP AT 8:00AM ON A SATURDAY?!" I said, shocked.

"Justin! Calm down! You're tutor is going to be here in about thirty minutes so might as well wake up, get ready and eat breakfast before she gets here." she pulled my comforter off my body, revealing me in only my boxers.

"Wait? She?" I asked, starting to get a little excited.

"Yes Justin. She's a girl and please don't fool around!"

"Okay." I smirked to myself.

My mom walked out of the room shaking her head. She closed the door behind her and I got up and got dressed in some black jeans, and a white tank. I fixed my hair so it was spiked at the front and made sure that there were no random pieces of hair sticking up.

I went to the washroom to do what humans do in the bathroom in the morning and made my way downstairs. My mom was heading out the door. Before she closed the door she looked at me and smiled.

"Have a nice day Justin. She should be here any minute."

"You too mom." I said back.

She closed the door behind her, leaving me all alone in the house. I sat on one of the stools in the kitchen and poured myself some cereal and milk. As I was eating my breakfast, someone knocked on the door. It must be my tutor.

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and jogged lightly to the door, slowly opening it to reveal a girl that was about my age. She had long dark brown hair and brown eyes.

One word. DAMN.

This is going to be interesting.

"Good morning girl. What's your name?" I smirked, backing up so she could come in.

"Lexi. Lexi Miller. I go to your school Justin." she said, crossing her arms.

"Well nice to meet you Lexi." I smiled.

I held my hand up to her so she could shake it but instead she just stood there looking at me.

"Oh haha. I don't bite Lexi." Come on. i nervously laughed.

She rolled her eyes and shook my hand. Right after that, she sat on the table in the dining room and placed a pile of books on it.

"So. How about we start on math first, since you did clearing don''t understand the whole subject." she suggested, picking out the math text book from the pile and opening it to some problems to solve.

"I know my math. How about, me plus you equals getting to know each other?" I hinted her.

Okay, okay. That was the most fucking cheesiest joke ever and it probably didn't even make any sense but whatever.

"How about you plus math problems equals sloved answers?" she said, shoving the math book infront of me.

I frowned at he at her and pushed the book away. "Come on. How about we talk for about five minutes so we get to know each other? Maybe then I'll do some work." I pouted.

"Fine." she growled. "My name is Lexi Miller. I'm 18 years old and I go to your school. I'm probably one of the smartest person there and I like to read, write, hang out with friends, and....skateboard." she said.

"You probably know me. Justin Drew Bieber aka the most popular guy in our school. I'm good looking and girls want me so bad." I said winking at her but in return she rolled her eyes. "I like to hang out with friends, party, and skateboard too. So maybe sometime we could go skateboarding together." I suggested.

"In your dreams Bieber." she chuckled.

"Why you gotta play so hard to get?" I gave her a dirty look and crossed my arms.

"Because I'm not interested in you at all! Now since we now more about each other, do these damn math problems!" she shouted.

"Okay jeeze calm yo tits girl! I'll do 'em." I pulled the math book infront of me and started to write down the questions.

"Uhm.....how do you solve the slope for a line again." I asked.

"We leanred that in ninth grade. Are you kidding me right now?"

"No I am not kidding you! You are my tutor so you should help me!" I argued.

"Okay! I will! Let me show you."

*3 hours later*

It's been three hours and surprisingly, I've leanred a lot of math because of her. This chick knows her stuff! It's crazy how fast she can solve problems! It's like she doesn't even need to use her brian because in seconds she comes up with the same answers from the back of the book!

"Well I got to go now. My time is up." she said, gathering all of her books into a pile again. "Good work today by the way. You got the hang of it." she added.

"Well thanks for teaching me. See you tomorrow?" I walked over to the front door and opened it for her.

"No problem and yeah. See you." she said, walking out of the house.

Lexi's POV

I didn't live too far from Justin's house so I got home in the matter of 10 minutes. I set all my books down on my working desk and checked my phone if I have any texts and of course, my best friend Kayla.

Kayla: How was tutoring Justin?

Lexi: Terrible :P But I managed to teach him some stuff that will hopefully stick in his head.

Kayla: lol wow! I feel bad for you. Tutoring him for two weeks. Did he hit on you?

Lexi: Yes. He hits on every girl so what's the difference?

Kayla: Ooooo ;)

Lexi: Shut up ;) I''m not even interested in him.

Kayla: Oh sure. Whatever you say best friend.

Lexi: No I'm serious! Yeah, I have to admit that he is hot but I don't like him in any way.

Kayla: If you say so! You should invite me to one of your tutoring sessions with him.

Lexi. oh because you want him to flirt with you?

Kayla: ...oh come on! He's hot! That's all I have to say.

Lexi: Yeah! and he's so cocky!

Kayla: :P I'm coming over in an hour okay? See you then! Bye

Lexi: Peace. See you later.

____________________________________________________

Hey! :) I hope you guys like this chapter and I am literally staying up until like 1am for you guys, writing and updating :D

I'll probably write one more chapter for this story tonight, post it later and work on my other fanfics. I got a lot of updating to do.

Comment, vote and Fan

Stay fab

-Samantha