First Day.

(the picture is teenage Hisoka and Illumi)
The morning was slightly chilly, with lots of wind. All the students began showing up inside a big brand new high school, and people were piling up outside looking at them all. Cause these weren't just people, these were the famous characters from many popular anime. For this, is Anime High. A few lucky people got into the school with them, mostly kids with rich parents who wanted to meet there favorite characters. Though there were some who were unsure if they even wanted to meet them, for they weren't sure they were like the characters they play at all. A few nervous students stood by the main entrance, a girly red haired girl, and a boyish tall brown haired girl. The red haired girl, Sutekina Myooji was very excited to meet a few characters in particular. Her eyes darted around frantically looking for them, but finally gave up with a huff. The brown haired girl, Yoshika Kanzaki, grinned as she watched her friend. She had already seen the character she was most excited to see, Rin Okumara from Blue Exorcist. "He didn't seem very excited to be here, school really isn't his thing though so it's not surprising." She mumbled to herself. Sutekina glanced at her with a huge grin, but before she could say a word her mouth was covered by Yoshika's hand.
"hmm mm pshh mm rrr!" Sutekina grumbled trying to get the hand away from her, which happened finally and she took a large gaps of air. "Rude..."
"I didn't block your nose, you could still breath." Sutekina went to giggle, but got caught up as she saw something in the corner of her eye. She turned and there he was. Hisoka. He looked a lot younger than he did in the show though, she thought maybe he had a younger brother or something. But then she saw the kid standing next to him, a very young looking Illumi. She was extremely excited, this meant Hisoka was her age. The character she had obsessed over, and he's going to the same school as her, in the same grade nonetheless. Or at least he looked like he was in the same grade. Sutekina grabbed at her friends arm, nodding her head towards him. Yoshika smiled and pushed Sutekina his way.
"Go introduce yourself."
"No no no no no no no no no no no!" Sutekina turned on her heel and began to scurry away, Yoshika trying to pull her back.
"Are you two alright?" A familiar voice asked from behind them. They both nervously turned around, a curious Illumi and Hisoka stood there. Sutekina began blushing madly, hiding behind Yoshika.
"I'm fine, she's fangirling." Yoshika said earning a punch in the shoulder from Sutekina, which she promptly ignored. "I'm Yoshika Kanzaki, the one hiding is Sutekina Myooji." She pointed towards the girl as she introduced her.
"Nice to meet you, I'm guessing you know my name already. As well as his." Hisoka remarked.
"I know your characters names, but not your names." Sutekina squeaked out shyly from being Yoshika. Both the boys smirked and nodded there heads in understanding.
"Heres a hint, there not 'characters'." They turned around and left after that, leaving both the girls to ponder there words. But there wasn't much time for them to, for a man swung open the doors to the school.
"Welcome to Anime High school, I am your principle. You can call me Netero." The man's voice boomed out, the students clapped for him before he continued. "Please follow me inside to the main community room." As he began walking all the kids followed, Sutekina looked around recognizing quite a few of them. Characters from a bunch of different shows where here, The seven deadly sins, Sword Art Online, Fruits Basket, Hunter x Hunter, Blue Exorcist, and a ton more. This was going to be an awesome school year.

Ok hopefully I portrayed your character correctly, it'll be better in the next chapters when there's a solid point of view happening. I'm not great at third point if view, just thought it would be nice to use. Lol anyway you can still submit characters, so feel free to comment or message me and ill get them in the story.
Also comment other anime characters you think would be fun for the story and would like to see in it. Hope you enjoyed the first chapter of the new story.

Yoshika belongs to Reddymate.
Sutekina belongs to Me.