Chapter 3

Dean kicked Stefan's bedroom door in. Sam just behind. Both had their guns pointed in seperate directions. In the middle of the room, Stefan and Damon were looking towards them. A smirk drew across Damon's face. "Is there a problem?" Damon asked in a sarcastic tone which demonstrasted his arrogance. "Damn straight." Dean responded. "You attacked that girl didn't you?" Dean finished.

"Ding ding ding. We have a winner" Damon said as he stared towards Dean. "I don't believe we have met." he continued. "I'm Damon. Salvatore." Damon stated as he bowed sarcastically.

"Dean Winchester. The one who's gonna kick your ass." Dean responded. Damon tisked.

"I'm so scared." Damon responded as he disappeared only to appear in front of Dean pinning him to the wall by the throat. "Go ahead." Damon demanded, veins around his bloodshot eyes and alongated fangs.

With a moments hesitation, Sam pulled out his machete and prepared to strike Damon. Before he managed to. Stefan sped towards the two and yanked Damon away from Dean causing Damon to change his focus to Stefan. Damon simply stood up and whisked away out of the open window.

The three of them looked to eachother pondering what has just happened.

That same night in a small house. Elena and her blonde haired aunt Jenna were sitting in the living room while Jeremy was upstairs in his room. 

"Well..." Sam began feeling slightly awkward at the situation. He rubbed the back of his head as he let out a nervous laugh. "Sorry about that." He then stated with an uneasy tone of voice. "It's not a problem." Stefan replied calmly.

Sam and Dean left the room shutting the door begind them and returned to their car.

"He got away AGAIN!" Dean shouted in frustration as this was the second time they failed to kill Damon.

"We will get him. Okay?" Sam asked calmly trying to calm Dean down also.

"Yeah, okay." Dean responded in a hushed tone.

After a pause the two got in the car and put their heads on the support cushion. Both of them just sat there and eventually drifted off to sleep.

 The next day, Sam had woken up before Dean. Sam sat upright and looked around. He looked to Dean sleeping in the drivers seat and sighed. He then opened the door and stepped out. He had one thing he wanted to do before this case ended.  He shut the Impala door behind him and proceeded to walk through town.

As Sam made his way to the Mystic Falls hospital. He looked around admiring the sight. While he was in Mystic Falls, he never really got to look around. So it was rather odd him having a chance like this.

While he looked around. He saw Jeremy Gilbert. Wirth his short brown hair swept slightly to his left. Remembering what had happened before. Sam thought he would make amends with him.

Sam crossed the road and caught up with Jeremy.  "Hey." Sam simply greeted him casually.

"Look i don't know what happened to Vicky." Jeremy protested.

"I'm not here for that." Same retaliated quickly. "I'm Sam." Sam introduced. "Sam Winchester." He finished as he was walking next to him.

Jeremy calmed down a little bit. "I'm Jeremy." He replied as the two started to walk together. "So where are you going?" He asked curiously.

"The hospital." Sam answered. "I'm going to visit her." Sam replied. He had forgotten her name so he thought it better not to guess. "You mean Vicky?" Jeremy asked. "Me too."

The rest of the walk was quiet. They had arrived at the hospital rather early into visiting hours so very few people were around at the time.

Sam stod outside Vicky's room while Jeremy went in to talk to her. It was her last day in there so he thought he would let Jeremy go in alone.

Sam couldn't hear what they were talking about over the past hour. He dismissed the subject in his head when he felt his phone vibrate. He pulled it out of his pocket and read the contact on the screen. He then pressed a button and held it to his ear."Where are you Sam?!" Dean yelled over the phone.

"I'm at the hospital."

"Why the hell are you there?! Don't you know what a stakeout is?!"

"I know what a stakeout is, Dean. I wanted to visit the victim."

"Well you get your ass back here or so help me Sam!"

"Alright, alright. I'm on my way." Sam hung up and put the phone back in his pocket before leaving the hospital.

Dean put his phone back in his pocket and slumped into the drivers seat. He saw Stefan leave the house but nothing else. "This is boring." He inquired with a sigh.

Before anything else could happen, Sam opened the door and sat in the passenger seat. "Alright. I'm here." Sam stated.

"Yeah. I see that." Dean replied.

A while after. Damon had left the house and headed for the Hospital. Dean and Sam caught sight of him and got out of the car to follow him to his destination. They watched as Damon entered the hospital and waited for something to happen.

Damon walked into Vicky's room and towards her. In a panic Vicky backed up to the wall. "Relax." Damon said in a calm tone. "I'm not gonna hurt you this time." He finished and bit down on his wrist before forcing it in her mouth. After a moment of resistence, Vicky relaxed and held his wrist closer to her mouth consuming the blood that seeped through Damons wound. He pulled away for a few seconds and smirked. "Now what's say we get outta here?"