CHAPTER THREE

I woke up the next morning hearing little whispers in the room.

"Whitney get out of there! She's sleeping."

I opened my eyes and saw two blonde children standing by the door. The smaller one was holding a plate of pancakes and I noticed she was missing some teeth. The older one was tall and was whispering something to the little girl.

"You have to be quiet you don't want to wake her up!" said the taller one. As my eyes adjusted from my sleep, I noticed that they were Hailie and Whitney from the photo.

"It's okay! I'm already up," I said sitting up in bed "Hi, I'm Summer!"

"Hi! I'm Whitney! I brought you pancakes!"

"And I'm Hailie! It's nice to meet you!"

"It's nice to meet the both of you," I said, "Why don't you girls take my pancakes downstairs and I'll come eat them after my shower, okay?"

Whitney flashed me an adorable smile and said okay and then ran off. Hailie soon ran off too and bumped into Marshall on the way out.

"GIRLS!! NO RUNNING IN THE HOUSE!" he said walking in, "Sorry about them. They got a little excited when I said you were going to be staying with us for a while. I washed your clothes from yesterday and later you and Alaina can go shopping for more since you don't have any." He said placing the clothes on the bed as I got up.

"I can just pick up my clothes from my house, if you don't mind taking me?"

"Of course I can take you. It's no problem at all but what about your ex?"

"He works during the day so he shouldn't be there."

"Well okay, just let me know when." He said as he walked out.

I took the clothes and had a quick shower. I washed my hair and since I was too lazy to blow dry it, I left it wet and curly. I cleaned my muddy air maxes and threw those on and headed downstairs. When I went into the kitchen I noticed Hailie, Whitney, a dark haired girl who must be Alaina, and a smaller version of Marshall sitting at the table. Alaina walked up to me and shook my hand.

"I'm Alaina! It's nice to meet you."

"I'm Summer! It's nice to meet you too!" I said smiling.

Then the younger Marshall walked towards me and took my hand placing a kiss on it. I immediately blushed.

"Hey there, beautiful. I'm Nate, Marshall's younger and hotter brother."

Before I could say anything back, Marshall came and slapped Nate on the back of his head.

"In your dreams asshole and stop flirting with her you sicko!" he said making me laugh. Nate rubbed the back of his and went to sit back down as Whitney came running towards me.

"I saved you a seat next to me! Come sit!" she said holding my hand. I followed her to the table and started to eat. We all shared a few laughs and they asked me things about myself. I could already tell I was going to like it here consider Marshall is so funny and not to mention very cute.

Oh gosh. What is wrong with me? I've been single for less than 24 hours and I'm already calling this guy cute. I'm soooo attracted to him though!!

"SUMMER!" Marshall yelled breaking me out of my thoughts. I blushed a little considering I was thinking about him.

"Why so blushy? Were you thinking about me?" He said smirking.

"No!" I said very quickly, "Do you mind taking me to get my things now?" I said trying to change the subject.