Nicole

The next day
I was sitting on the couch on my phone when the door opened and then slammed. I know it wasn't my parents because they took Ryan on trip with them and I know it wasn't Chris because he going to be at work until nine tonight.

I looked up and saw Julian stomping up the stairs. I then heard a door being shut and the only door open up there is the bathroom.

I got up from the couch and walked up the stairs. I went to my room and sat down on the bed with my phone. Julian came out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. He put his boxers on first then basketball shorts then a T-shirt. He then put the towel on the chair that was in our room. He then plopped on the bed with his head in the middle of his arms. I then moved his shirt up and started rubbing up and down his back.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked.
"I hate my step mom...I mean use to be step mom so much right now." he said.

"Can you tell me what happened?"

"She had an affair." He said. That's when I decided I was going to pretend that I was cheating on him.

"Julian you might be pissed about this but I'm," I started, Julian was staring at me. I then grabbed my phone and texted its a joke and then put my phone down, "cheating on you." I then push sent on the text.

"You're What?" He yelled. He then grabbed his phone and then he looked back at me with relief. He laid back down but this time I could lay down on top of him.
"Baby, please don't scare me like that ever again I don't want to lose you or Ryan." He said.

"OK, but I am going to sleep I am tired." I said. I plopped down beside him and snuggled into him.

"I love you Julian."

"I love you too Nicole."