TRIAL VERSION

Your desk has a vase with flowers on when you get to school. You have not a full understanding of this. But You start to cry, you can not fully get into it as class begins.

You stay behind at the end of the day and roam the school halls. Each window you saw had a pair of shoes in front of them. Again you cannot fathom what this means, but you begin to cry. Your crying gets heavier the further into the school you get.

You have an overwhelming sense of despair weighing down on you with each step. You look behind you, there is nothing, but you still feel the darkness moving behind you. It feels like everything is closing in on you but the walls remain stationary; it is still difficult to breath for you. Every aspect of the school sends chills down your spine.

When you exit the school everything that you might not have noticed any other time is very noticeable now. Home is the same as always; you take your shoes off at the door. The next day at school the vase is still there with the flowers. You thought you moved those yesterday.

Everyone seemed to ignore you today. Even when you tried to talk to teachers, it was almost as if they cannot see you.

You went to leave the classroom at the end of the day, when something caught your eye. Black school uniform shoes in front of the classroom window. On closer inspection, they appear to be your own. When you look down you are wearing only socks.