~Chp 8~

Matt got up to go answer the door, but Johnny beat him to it. Guess he didn't want Matt to answer the door and go nuts. I dont either if you know what i mean. That was really scary, i mean, just amagine, the biggest, buffest, yet sexiest man you know running through the house punching walls turning over tables, cussing, and slamming doors! and at that, not being physically able to get away if anything happened. not saying that anything would happen. Now i may have only been here a couple of days but i know Matt well enough to know that he would never hurt me in that way under his own will, and anyone elses for that matter.

I noticed Johny standing on his tippy toes, what is he doing? i hered every one snickering and when i looked around and everyone had their faces in their hands and were looking down as if they were trying to hold in their luagh. "What's so funny?" i asked in a confused tone. Everyone looked at me, including Johnny who was giving everyone a death glare. Just as i looked at johnny i noticed the peep hole on the door just out of his reach. "Oh" i said, trying to hold in my laugh, and failing, Just then everyone blew up and were practically on the floor rolling. The only one who wasn't was matt, who just had a grin on his face. The poor man, but a face fiiled with happiness or a face filled with pain, he is still adorable.

"Shut the hell up!" Johnny yelled, there was then another knock at the door. everyone had forgotted about who ever was standing outside. It grew quiet once again. Johhnny opened the door to a crack and stuck his head out. He then opened the door all the way up and invited in a young man, maby mid twenty's to early thirty's. He was wearing a light blue shirt with what liiked like to be dirt or concrete stains all over it. he had on a pair of navy blue pants with stains on the knees and some work boots. Who could this be?

"Everyone chill out, its just the dry wall guy" Matt said standing up "I almost forgot about him, considering he was supposed to be here two hours ago" he said half sereous half joking. The dry wall guy looked around at us, he had an akward look on his face, almost like he was intimidate. Intimidated by a tall buff man covered in tatoos telling him he was late, another tall buff man covered in tatoos sitting down staring at him, a tall buff man covered in tatoos with snake bites, a tall buff mancovered in tatoos with a crazy grin on his face, a short buff man covered in tatoos that looked pissed off, and a girl covered in bruises that looks like she gets beat by a bunch of tall buff men covered in tatoos. Well, if you look at it that way, which is the way he probly was looking at it, i would be scared shitless too!

"Wait, dry wall guy? We have a house full of men here and we need to CALL somebody in order to fix a simple whole in the wall?" i asked them.

"Umm, eight simple holes in the wall actually" Jimmy corrected "Plus you forget, you ain't in Kansas anymore hun, it's just easier to call somebody" he said in a terribly fake accent.

"Guess your right, and its Tennessee thank you!" i said, mocking his outfit.

"Figure of speech kiddo" I looked at him with the most serious face i could put on. "Okay, okay, sorry, Jesus" i couldn't help the grin on my face.

Matt and the drywall man had been standing there talking when i looked up. "Oh, my names Nate, by the way" he said, hesitantly sticking his hand out for Matt to shake. When my eyes met "Nate's", they looked sorrowful, and he gave me a look of pity. I hate it when people feel the need to have pitty on me, therefore, i averted my stare as quickly as possible. Something i shouldn't have done. It made him feel like i was hiding something, I could tell by the way he kept looking over at me while he was fixing the holes in the hallway to the kitchen. This made me kind of uncomfterble. I think Matt could tell because he looked at me, then at nate and got up to come sit by me. I was shocked by his actions and i could tell everyone else was too by the jaws i found laying on the ground.

He turned towards me and smiled showing off his dimples, his lip ring tightly, but not to tightly, wrapped around the plump bottom lip that seemed like it could work magic with a single touch. His hazel eyes were like heaven to get lost in, it was almost as if i were looking into the face of god itself. I'm sort of confused about how someone could have something so good, and throw it all away for something as stupid as a one night stand, something as stupid as several one night stands. I don't know how long it was before i was snapped out of my train of thought by the voice sent directly from the heavens. While we were sitting there the guys decided to put on some music. They turned it up as loud as it could go as the wonderful sound of Second Heart Beat started to fill the room. The guys all started to head outside, Jimmy was the last one out and as he was shutting the door he winked at me annd gave Matt an akward look. What was all that about?

"You want to head outside?" he asked, still smiling, almost as if he knows what he does to me.

"Umm, well actually, i kind of have to use the restroom" i said, completely embarassed. but he didn't laugh, or snicker, he just said "okay" and picked me up off the couch, taking me upstairs to the bathroom. he set me down on my feet, asked me if i was okay, and told me to call whenever i was done. Yeah right, how embarrasing!

I got done doing what needed to get done and slowly stood up. i was going to do this myself. i slowly took my first step towards the door. I tried my hardest not to cry out in pain as it rushed through my upper right leg. i felt the same pain in my left leg when i took the next step, and the next, and the next. I almost fell right when i was about to get to the door, i really dont know what happened, my leg just gave out. Luckily there was a closet door knob there to help me. I slowly turned the knob to the door so that Matt wouldn't hear me, not like he would anyways, the music was too loud down there. when i took my third step out and closed the door behind me i felt someone grab my arm and pull me to the side a little causing me to bump the wall and whimper in pain. "Im so sorry are you okay? Well of coarse you're not okay, look what they've done to you!"

"What" i was kind of confused, did he seriously think they beat me. i was just kidding before!

"Oh my lord!, look at you you poor thing!" he said grabbing me by the shoulders and looking me up and down.

"Look here dude, i think you're being kind of misled by all this, you see, i was jummped" i said, guestering towards my bodice.

"Don't you worry, you dont have to hide it or take up for them anymore!" okay this dude is starting to piss me off." come on, i'm gonna get you out of here" he said grabbing my wrist and starting to walk. I jerked away from him, a little bit too hard, it really hurt.

"What the hell, is there a problem here?" i heard Matt say from behind me. i turned and so did Nate. All the sudden things started to get real tence, and Matt's face was starting to turn red with anger. Over me?

"Look man, i don't want any trouble, i just don't think this is the best place for her to be right now" Nate said looking up at Matt.

"Oh really then you tell me what is the best place for her, and how you would know anyways." matt said taking a step forward.

"The best place for her to be right now is at a police station telling them what you people did to her!"

"What, what we did to her, okay man,whatever you say. i want you out of my house. You're not getting paid, just so you know " he started walking towards me.

"Matt, i think i can do it now, i've got to practice" i said, putting my hand on his arm as he bent down to pick me up.

"Look, i didn't want to do this, but if you don't let her come with me, im afraid im going to have to" Nate said picking up a hammer from his tool box. Clearly this guy wasnt going to leave peacfully. This enraged Matt.

"Oh really," he said stepping forward. Nate cocked the hammer back, and right when he was about to swing Matt grabbed it out of his hands and threw it accross the room. I saw Matt ball up his fist and yelled down stairs for the guys, but the music was too loud. Shit, this is not good.