Beautiful Day At The Park ❤

#imagine You & Justin are at the park, not on a date or anything... Just to hang out for a while. You both sit down on the nearest bench you could find. You watch the kids run around, laughing and having a good time, then you glance over at Justin. You can't help but stare at his perfect complection. His soft pink lips, his perfectly toned jawline,and his beautiful hazel eyes.. You can just stare at them forever. Justin turns to you & looks at you concerned.

"Are you okay? Is there something on my face?"

Waking up from your day dream, you shake your head.

"No, nothing to worry about."

He gives you a cute cmile, making you turn your face and blush.. Your cheeks turning a hot red & you can't help but think about him. Suddenly, you start to feel pressure on your hand, and look down to notice your fingers tightly wrapped around Justin's. He takes in a deep breath & puts a finger under your chin, making you face him & look into his eyes.

"Uhm, I don't know how to say this but... I think I'm in love with you."

You smile and he chuckels a bit & opens his mouth slightly.

"E-ever since we first met, you were the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. I never believed in love at first sight until you walked into my life.. I love you (YN)"

Your hands hold his cheeks, strocking them lightly with your thumb.

"I love you too Justin.."

He smiles, then slowly starts leaning in. You know what was coming next.. You lean in as well & crash your lips on his, moving perfectly in sync. Both your hearts are racing out of each others chest.. As Justin slowly pulls away, he takes a few breaths. He smiles and stands up.

"C'mon, let's go play!"

Before you get to say anything, he runs off into the park. You giggle and run after him, getting on the swings as he pushes you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Yeah so I know it's bad, this is my first imagine and I'm writing more. Sooner or later their gonna get better c: I hope you liked my imagine ♥

SEXY PICTURE OF JUSTIN! ->