Chapter 1

Monday, June 24

2 PM

~At Andy's house with the band~

Two days after the night Andy kissed me and, luckily, everything seems great. We talked about it and agreed that it was a mistake and that we were drunk. I am so happy that our friendship isn't ruined!

~

I won't let you be the death of me

No, I refuse to let you bring me down

I won't let you make me up to be

The one who's in the wrong

And I've lost my mind before

But now I'm back

And I'm better than ever

Now I'm back

And I'm better than ever

~

We finished playing 'The Death Of Me' by Asking Alexandria. Man, this band is so fucking amazing. I wish I could meet them one day. Anyway, it's really hot so we decided to go to the beach.

6 PM

~At the beach~

"I'm thirsty. I'm gonna buy something to drink. Do you want anything?" I asked.

"I'm sorry. I was gonna come with you, but I'm really bored. Could you please bring us 4 bottles of beer?" Hayley  said.

"Yeah don't worry! I wanna take a walk anyway!" I answered.

~At the beach-bar~

"Thank you!" I said and grabbed the bottles.

As I turned around, I run into someone. Two of the bottles fell and broke. 

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" I heard someone say with an amazing British accent. It reminded me of someone but I couldn't see his face because I was grabbing the bottles from the floor.

I stood up to say I was okay but I couldn't talk. Danny Worsnop, the singer of my favourite band, is standing in front of me. "Try not to fangirl, Sonia. Try not to fangirl" was my thought. 

"I see you like my band" He smiled. What? How does he know? Oh yeah, I'm wearing a swimsuit with 'Asking Alexandria' written.

"Yeah, I'm a big fan!" Was all I could answer. He smiled and offered to buy 2 bottles of beer because the other 2 were broken. I refused but he insisted. I thanked him.

"What are you doing here in Greece?" I asked.

"Vacation of course! A fan tweeted me and said that it is a great place and that I will party hard and I can take some amazing photos, so here I am. Oh and we're thinking about having a concert here next year so I wanted to see the place. The rest of the band is coming here in 2 weeks"

My eyes widened.

"What?! I am that fan!"

"Oh well, I liked your suggestion so..." Danny said smirking.

"Well, I think I should go because my friends will be worried and you'll have better things to do"

"Actually, I don't. Can't you stay with me for a while? I'm sorry but, I'm alone here and I don't know what to do. You're the first person I meet and you also like my band" He said. Like?! I fucking love your band!

"I can stay for a while if you say it with such a cute face" His face, oh my god, his face. He asked me in such a cute way. You can't resist that face!

"First of all, what's your name, love?" He asked.

I smiled. "I'm Sonia"

"What a nice name. Mine is -"

I cut him off. "Were you really gonna introduce yourself?" 

"Well, I thought it would be nice" He said.

"I'm pretty sure I know who you are."

"You do, but I don't know who you are so why don't you tell me more about yourself? How did you start listening to Asking Alexandria?"

"As I said, my name's Sonia. I'm 17 years old and -" Danny's face changed like he didn't like what he heard. 

"What happened, Danny?"  Was it about my age?

"Um, nothing" He smiled. "Keep going"

"And I sing in a band called Music's Dead" I continued. 

"Oh that's amazing. Music's Dead like 'This music's dead with a bullet in its head, let's wake it up'?" Danny asked singing the lyrics.

"To be honest, yes! I really like this song and I thought it would be nice to name the band Music's Dead" I said. 

He smiled. 

"Um, I really need to go back because the beers are getting hot" 

"Thank God, I thought you were gonna drink that by yourself!" Danny said. That made me smile. 

"I guess I have to let you go now" Danny said pouting. 

"Or you can come with me and my friends. I don't want to leave you here alone!" 

Danny looked so happy when he heard that. He grabbed the bottles from my hands so I wouldn't have to carry them and followed me.

Author's Note

Thank you very much for reading! I hope you like it so far. There are more to come in the following chapters. 

The lyrics Danny's singing are from the song 'Closure'.

The girl in the picture is what Sonia looks like :')