Chapter 9 ♥ : Couples Of Tunnel Of Love .

{ Twist POV }

After I Got In The House From My Date With Analiyah , Came In the House and Saw Trevor , Diggy , Lil Chuckee and Jacob Latimore . I Dap Them Up and Sat Down .

Trevor - So How Was Tonight .

Twist - She Cool Peoples . Have Yall Hear Her Sing Yet ?

Chuckee - Nahh

We All Got Up and Went Down The Studio , I Played The Recording From Earlier .

Diggy - Damn Lil Ma Can Sing !

Chuckee - She Getting Signed ?

Twist - You Know It Man , She Coming Tomorrow , Her and Her Sister .

Jacob - So How Her Sister Look ?

Twist - She Pretty , But Analiyah Look Beautiful .

Diggy - Mmm .

Twist - Yall Staying Over ?

Them - Yeah .

Twist - Ardd , Well Im Bouta Hit These Sheets .

Them - Us Too.

We All Went Into Our Rooms and I Change and I Went Straight Into Bed , Before I Fell Asleep I Thought About Analiyah and Then I Doozed Off .

{ Next Day / Analiyah POV }

So The Boys Had To Go Somewhere , But They Wish Me Good Luck , So Me and My Sis Is Getting Dress .

I Put On A Black Fitted Cropped Tee , Some Fitted White Shorts and My Breds 11s. I Put My Hair In A Perfect Bun & Put On My Big Hoop Earring and Some Lip Gloss .

Naisha Had On The Same Outfit But Her Top Was White and Bottoms Was Black and She Has On The Concords. She Straight Her Hair & Put On Some Lip Gloss .

We Grab My Keys and Phone and We Left For The House .

We Arrive at Twist . I check My Hair and Stuff and Naisha Stop Me.

Naisha - You Look Fine .

I Smiled, As I Knock On The Door & Baby Answer The Door .

Baby - Hey Liyah .

Analiyah - Hey Baby .

He Let Us In .

Analiyah - Baby This Is My Sis Donaisha , But I Called Her Naisha .

Baby - Hey Naisha .

Naisha - Hi .

Analiyah - Where He At ?

Baby - Upstairs Still Sleep !

Analiyah - Can I Go Up There ?

Baby - Yeah .

Naisha Went To Go Sit Down , I Went Upstairs And Went In His Room , She Was Shirtless , I Quietly Walk To his Bed and Lean Down and Gave Him A Kiss On Both Cheeks , Until He Woke Up .

Then all of Sudden , Im Flying On The Bed , Laying on Top Of Him , I Laughed .

Analiyah - Did You Forget ?

Twist - No .

Analiyah - You Know What Time Is It ?

Twist - Uhh 10 ?

Analiyah - 2 in the afternoon . Get Up . * laughs * My Sister Downstairs .

Twist - Uhh Okay . But Can I Get My Good afternoon Kiss Or Something .