O H M Y G O D

"I'ʍ sօʀʀʏ ɨʄ ʊ ɖօռ't ʟɨҡɛ ʍɛ ʄʟɨʀtɨռɢ.." Hɛ sʍɨʟɛɖ. I ɮʟʊsɦɛɖ.

"Its ʄɨռɛ." I looked up towards the sky as we walked.

"How about this? I know how bad your day has been. How about I make it better, and we spend the rest of the day together?" I looked up at him.

"Uhmmm. I'm not so sure I should. You could be a masked murderer. Or a rapist."

"It ain't rape if you like it." He smirked.

"See. Mm mm. Nope. Maybe another time. "

"Come on pleaseee. I won't try anything. I just want to show u a nice time. Seems like you ain't had one in a while." I smiled slightly.

"I'll have my decision by the time we get to the end of this trail." He smiled at me.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I ended up going with him that day. And losing time, just having fun. Visiting the zoo, riding go-carts. Felt like I was in high school again. I had never had so much fun in my life, and it was such a relief to relieve my stress like this. We ended up at his place. On the couch. Watching old reruns of Spongebob, eating cupcakes. I looked him and smiled defiantly.

"Got any balloons?" I asked him. He paused the episode we were on.

"Yeahh.... In the kitchen.. Whyy?"

"No reason. Just wondering."

"Sureee..." He laughed & pressed play.

"I'll be back. Going to get drinks." I got up dusting my hands off.

"Alright." His eyes glued to my butt as I walked in the kitchen.

"Stop looking!" I laughed & looked for the balloons quietly, trying not to blow my cover. Once I found them, I began filling some with water and tying them tightly. I tiptoed quietly into the living room and threw one at him laughing hard. He gasped and paused the show and got up looking at me. I stuck my tongue out, being childish, and threw another one at him. But.. I didn't think this through. He began to take his shirt off, too wet from the water. His hair, already curly, curlier now. Water dripped from his body. He began walking toward me, laughing.

"You got 3 seconds to run." You ain't got to tell me twice. I thought to myself & took off toward his room. I didn't get far though. He caught me and threw me on the bed, tickling me. I broke out into a fit of giggles and laughter.

"Ryne!! Okaayy!!" He smirked and laid on top of me.

"Don't do that anymore, or else, you gonna love what ima do, and it won't be tickling. " He winked at me and kissed my neck softly then sat beside me.

"Whatever." I laughed. "I should get home."

"I can take you home.. Tomorrow." I sucked my teeth.

"I don't want to overstay my welcome."

"Its fine. I got you. When you with me, forgot your troubles and just be happy."  I sighed.

"Fineee."

"Lemme get my baby some clothes." He winked at me then got up & went to his chester draw, looking inside. I laughed & rolled my eyes.

"I'm not your baby." He looked back at me then smiled and went back to looking for clothes. He gave me a rag, towel, shirt, some shorts, and a pair of socks. I got up. "Thank you kindly."