24. Rain

Okay guys, this is the last chapter :'(. I just wanted to say thankyou for all the support, and I truely feel honored for every vote, comment, and fan I gained. PLEASE COMMENT ON THE END!! I want to know if I pleased everyone(: It's pretty long for my chapters.

ALSO; I will be uploading a new story, I'm not sure what the title is going to be yet, but when I am, then I'll update it as my status. It's a romance, obvs, about how fate brought together two sophmores. The only problem is the girl's bestfriend has been crushing on the guy for 5 years (I know it's extreme, but trust me, I have a friend who has liked the same guy for that long) It's mostly non-fiction believe it or not. So please, PLEASE check it out, it'll be up next week.

DOUBLE ALSO: I will be writing an epilogue to this story, so make sure to check that out also! That will be online by friday. 

Thankyou again, so much, and I hope you guys have enjoyed this as much as I. Please remember to comment <3 love you all

Twenty four

           This is ridiculous. I mean how could she just storm off like that? I felt betrayed that she was almost with Jack also. I know she wasn’t mine at the time, but still…We both got hurt over it. That’s what matters. We’re still in love with each other. Now I just needed to find her.

           It’s hard to not be the tallest one in the crowd. There was so many faces, and the music was loud in my eardrums. I saw some kids dancing, and some making out. I let my eyes wander between all the people, realizing that to them, it was just another party. But to me, it could be the end of everything I’ve wanted.

           I started to walk into the kitchen when I saw Jack. He popped up and walked over to me.

           “How’s things going with her?” he patted me on the back. I could smell the alcohol on his breath.

           “Fine…I thought you didn’t drink a lot?” Jack shrugged at this, and pointed towards a girl whose face I couldn’t see.

           “She gave me some drinks, very nice. She’s a nice girl.” He smiled up at me. “You know, the whole time I was with Jules, I knew she didn’t want me. She would never look at me the way she looked at you.” He looked down. I couldn’t help but smile when I heard this, even if it was coming from a drunk Jack.

           “Thanks buddy. I was always afraid you’d win her over and I’d never get her back.”

           “I am quite smooth,” he yelled, tipping his cup enough to spill some of his drink. He looked down, and realized that I was dirty. “What happened to your clothing?”

           “I’m trying to fight for her,” is all I told him. I gave him a pat on the back and he waved as I continued my search for Jules.

           It really shouldn’t have been that hard. I mean, I didn’t pay attention to anyone else who called my name or waved after Jack. It was an average sized house that was tall and reminded me of on that I’d see in San Francisco.

           I was on the third set of stairs, which was the last, when I heard Anna’s voice behind me. I knew I had to break off whatever we had between us before I could truly get to Jules.

           She grabbed onto the side of my jeans and spun me around.

           “And where do you think you’re going?” She whispered to me, her head perked. I took a step down so she wouldn’t be so close to me jeans, if you know what I mean.