Chapter 1

A/N "If I get over 10 reads on the first chapter I promise you I'll keep updating! I just wanna make sure people are interested! And I'm still going to be writing imagines I promise you! I just thought it would be cool to start a story too! :)"

*CHARLIE'S POV*

"Goodbye" what is the true meaning of goodbye? The dictionary says- "a final parting" but is it really always final?

Or is it just a "see ya later"? I wish I could tell you at this moment what goodbye truly meant.

"Wish" the meaning of wish is "Feel or express a strong desire or hope for something that is not easily attainable" so is it true everything we wish for is unattainable?

And our last word "Regret" Regret means "A feeling of sadness, repentance, or disappointment over something that has happened or been done."

Now your probably wondering where is she getting at this? Well the point I'm getting at is the words that keep repeating in my mind are "Luke I regret ever saying goodbye. I wish I could take it back."

So I pretty much feel sad about having a final parting with the only guy that matters to me. And apparently it's unattainable in my reach to fix this.

But maybe I can make history. Maybe I can rewrite the dictionary. Just maybe I can hug luke one more time. Maybe i'll finally be beside him.

*1 YEAR AGO*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

**CHARLIE'S POV**

As the loud guitars and smashing of the drums filled my ears I fluttered my eyes open.

I turned my alarm off and then sunk back into bed.

I'm starting a new school today. It's called "Norwest Christian College" I think it's funny when I tell all my friends this because they freak when they hear the name college.

I moved from L.A to Australia. So to my friends college means you've graduated high school. But in Australia college means private education. It's still a high school. Just a fancier name.

Also we have to wear uniforms. I mean this is disgusting. But at least my first day I don't have to wear one because they don't have one made for me yet.

As I applied my last coat of mascara I smiled at myself in my mirror and made my way down stairs.

My dad as usual was drinking coffee and reading the paper. I wasn't that hungry since I'm so nervous so I just skipped breakfast and waited for my brother.

My brother was 19 so I had him drive me to school. I was definitely not taking the bus.

As me and my brother made small talk when we pulled up to the school I froze. My brother motioned me to get out but I couldn't move.

He set a hand on my shoulder and said "You'll be fine. Your a very lovable person." I flashed him a smile and then got out.

I made my way right to the student office where I played 50 questions with the lady at the desk. She asked me everything down to what my favorite color was.

As I sat there pretending to listen I realized everyone in this school was overrated. This must be an expensive school because they all look snotty.

As I walked into my first class I immediately set my eyes on a blonde haired blue eyed boy.

But my eyes were taken away as soon as I set them on him. There were about 30 girls on him. I mean he was really good looking so of course he had a girlfriend.

As I got told where to sit the seat next to me was empty. Then the teacher spoke up "Mrs. Mertaw if Mr. Clifford decides to show u-" but just as he said that a boy with blonde hair walked in.

The teacher looked at him smiling evilly and said "Excellent so Mr. Clifford you can show Mrs. Mertaw around the school today"

Michael shrugged and sat in his seat next to me. He whispered over to me smiling saying "Hi I'm Michael!" I smiled back saying "Hey I'm Charlie"

We continued to whisper like this until the bell rang. Michael took my books and guided me out of the class.

I then heard a deep voice with an accent yelling "Michael Michael wait up." As I spun around I was greeted with the same blonde haired blue eyed boy I had when I first walked in.

He flashed me his white teeth and spoke out "Hey, I'm Luke"