New House...New School...New Life...MATE?????

AN:Okay...so this is my VERY first story that i have ever written soo ummmmm yeah if you like it and think i should contiue it comment and tell me!! Umm on with the story!!!! Picture on the side is supposed to be of jamie, picture kelly clarkson with green eyes!

******************************************************************************************************************

  "UGH Mom could you just turn that crap off!!! It's giving me a headache!!!!"i asked my mom from the backseat of the car. She was so happy that we were moving....So she bought a freakin' cd about North Carolina!!!! "Jamie just quit with the whinning we would not ever laeve you with your aunt and uncle. Anyway we are almost there!"My dad said.

   My name is Jamie Lee Redbird, I'm seventeen and going into my senoir year in a whole different school!! YAY! Note My saracam! I have brown-ish blonde hair, it's a little shorter then where my shoulders are. I have green eyes..Only ones in the family. My parents are James and Jennie Redbird. I'm an only child.The reason that my parents are telling me we are moving is that my mother's job a moved and they are giving her a promotion. We used to live in a small town named Berry-ville Georgia. not a big move but I left everything behind me to move to unknown territory!

  My phone started to play "Love Don't Live Here Anymore" so i knew exactly who it was, My dad asked me if i was gonna get it. I was gonna tell him fat chance. But i knew what would happen so i did any way. Because he knew it was Johnny James to. Johnny's dad and mine are really colse friends so i have to be 'be nice' and 'act proper' with johnny.

  Here's the converstaion< "hello" i asked him. "SO WHEN WERE YOU GONNA TELL ME YOU WERE LEAVING TO A DIFFERENT STATE!?!?!?" My father had told yours so i thought that he would tell you so i didnt have to hear your voice, and any way why do you care we  aren't going out or friends so i didnt see why i should tell you! Well i have to go now we are at the house goodbye!!!!" I did'nt let him say anything else i just hung up!

When I looked up my dad was looking thourgh the reveiw mirror at me. "What?" I aasked him. He didn't sy any thing, he just shook his head. Oh well! I guessed i dozed off after thast, because I woke up to my mother shaking me. When I got out of the car I saw the House it was bigger then the one we had in Berry-ville, but that's not hte first thing thatI was it was the 5 really cute guys sitting there talking to my dad.

******************************************************************************************************************

AN: OKay there's the first chapter...give me all the fed back i don't care if it's good or bad im new i need to know!!!