Chapter 2

The next morning, the sisters got up and had breakfast. Their father,Lucifer was still sleeping. "Do you guys wanna visit Sam and Dean," Kendra asked with a smile. "Yes,"they all said. Kendra told Brianna to hold on. Grace and Ysel are demons so the can teleport themselves. They teleported to the bunker. When they got there,there was no sign of Sam and Dean. They walked to the library. There they were. Sam was doing research on his laptop and Dean was reading the paper. The sisters cleared their throats so they could get their attention. Sam and Dean looked up with wide eyes. "What're you guys doing here," Dean said. "Here to see you guys of course," Brianna said. They hugged and talked. "So does Lucifer,I mean your guy's father know you're visiting,"Sam asked. "No." They heard footsteps heading towards them. They looked and saw Lucifer there. "Dad," the girls said. They stood up quickly and looked shocked. "What're you 3 doing with Sam and Dean," lucifer said with a Stern look. "Just talking to old friends," Ysel said. "Stay away from them," lucifer said then snapped his fingers. "Why can't we talk to them," Grace asked. "They put you in danger. I don't like that to happen to my daughters." Kendra started thinking of the past. Lucifer their father wanted them dead. "But you wanted us dead in the past," Kendra pointed out. "I just wanted to see you guys." "Sure and watch one die almost." Kendra teleported to her room.
A few hours went by when Lucifer yelled for them. The girls walked out to see what he wanted. "I have to take care of some unfinished business with Crowley. I'll be back within two days,"he said. Lucifer kissed and hugged his daughters goodbye before leaving. "So now what,"Ysel said. "In the morning we go see Sam and Dean that's what," Brianna said. All of them agreed. They headed to bed. In the morning they shall greet their old friends. Yes they knew their father would be mad if he found out that they went to see Sam and Dean,but their friends. Lucifer,their father didn't see that the Winchesters were friends of his daughters. He saw them as a two giant flawed abortions that wanna get them and his daughters killed.