Nap time

The next day......

Alice POV
Me and rose just fed and changed there diapers and then we set up there play mat and two bouncers in one doorway side by side and two baby swings in the lounge side by side.
Rose said "what do you want to play with first Bex" then Bex touched her cheek ànd then Rose told me "Bex said the swings if Edward will swing them gently and Tanya Bex would like to talk to you."
Then Tanya said " noooooo way she'll probably hurt me again."

Edward POV
"Actually Tanya Bex wants to say that she's sorry and tell you and show you a picture" I said "fine then" Tanya said then she knelt down by Bex and Bex slowly and hesitantly touched Tanya's cheek and told Tanyae something and then Tanya said "ok Bex."

Carlisle POV
I then asked "Edward do you know what Bex said to Tanya" he shook phis head "oh curious" I mumbled and wrote in my notes about a shield and then both girls yawned it was 12:00pm "nap time I think girls" I said Edward picked them both up Bex touched Edwards cheek a minute later Edward psaid "ok Bex."
"What did Bex say" we all said in unison " Bex said that her or Bella are my mate but I won't find out which one is until they are two years old" we all went "woah ok."

Bex POV
Next thing I know we're asleep and laid together in the comfy Moses basket with our pacifiers in our mouth and dreaming of rainbows and unicorns and Edward.

Edward POV

"Awww" I say "what" everyone says in unison I tell them all about the twins dream but when I tell them the end about me riding a rainbow unicorn I say "no one say anything or laugh" as I say that they all start giggling at me.

Carlisle POV

Later on...
I say "I think maybe tonight the babies should sleep in there crib tonight but Bex who do you want to sit in the room tonight" straight away Bex puts her hand on my cheek and shows me two pictures Edward and Kate Edward nodded and told Kate who also nodded.