4

I would just like to say thank you every one for reading my story! I never expected it to be popular and the cover is from a manga called "Hyakunen Renbo" please read it when you have the time!( ^ 3 ^ ) and sorry for the short update i couldn't be inspired when I was so nervous about my grades but they turned out pretty alright ( = w = ) I can sleep peacefully tonight! for now I guess . . . Anyway pardon the wrong grammar, wrong spelling and all the errors you find and if you can please comment and tell me how I can improve in my writing it would mean a lot! ( > 3 < ) /

Oh yeah, Note this is an original story and any names that was used in this stoey is purely a coincidence and this story was inspired by the cover.

______________________________________________________________________________

The impact of my fall slowly ebbed away and I felt as if we stopped at an area far from where we had been and it was much warmer and softer that the terrain before. Still entrapped in his arms I slowly opened my eyes only to find Louis face barely inches away from mine. His eyes were closed and I felt his uneven breathing against my cheek, I scanned the scenery around us and tried to formulate a plan to escape or even unclasp myself from his grasp. I decided to maneuver my body first, I was entwined in his arms so stretching my arms is not an option.

Instead, I slowly wiggled my feet and pushed away from his body and as if I was graced by a miracle he hadn't regained consciousness yet, " Alright I can do this " I silently encouraged myself and continued to push down and down with my feet. Finally, one small push was all I needed but I was stuck at a pretty embarrassing portion of his body. My cheek is almost touching his abdomen and my stomach is pressed foreward onto his manhood. I could feel my cheeks reddened but now is not the time for silly girly thoughts so I continued on pushing downward.

" I'm glad your alright" I voice emitted just a few inches above my forehead. My eyes shot up and found out that he had been awake and judging from he smiled at me it seems as though he had been watching me for a while now. I noticed that my face is almost inches away from his manhood and my face started to turn bright red.

His smile grew wider when he saw me blush, " I am happy you are in this very very comfortable position but alas my mind will wander into undiscovered tides so I guess I best not speak of what I recommend for this very comfortable position to be benefited" he said eloquently but I could see sparks of amusement in his forest green eyes.

My blood started to boil, " My Prince, don't go over your royal little head for I had absolutely no intention of pleasuring you! " I said, ny voice full of anger. Louis' smile dissapeared a bit but did not leave his face, " I never thought of you pleasuring me it was merely a jest " he replied, his voice apologetic.

______________________________________________________________________________

TBC