Chapter 1

Again I do not own blue exorcist.

Eva always knew what was going on before everyone else. No she isn't psychic, she simply just learned things from the shadows. She knew things others didn't know. For example; that one couple everyone admired, their relationship was built upon nothing but lies.

It wasn't her fault she knew. People just didn't seem to acknowledge her presence. That was always okay with her, if they didn't know then the Demons didn't know. She could live her life in peace.

She had already planned out her future, first she would graduate from True Cross Academy then get a job as a local therapist. Sure she knew that things could change over time, but she was 80 per-cent positive that's where she would be in the future.

Little did Eva know that somebody had begun to take an interest in her.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

I have been feeling eyes on me a lot recently, and I don't like it. Somebody has noticed me. That means They have noticed me.
Maybe I'm just paranoid. After all, I've come to far to be found out now.

A shadow moved out of the corner of my eye.
What was that?! I quickly turned my head and looked out the nearest window, where I saw a peculiar person hanging upside down from a tree. He wore a stripped shirt under a cream vest, concealed slightly by a dark brown jacket. His pants had designs across the surface and a skull styled belt buckle. The curled up pointed toes on his boots caught my attention, why would somebody willingly wear that in public? The demons would look at them. All in all despite my inquisitions, his outfit was nicely complemented with more skull designs and a striped tie. After inspecting his outfit I took a moment to glance over his features. Two-toned green hair pulled into a point at the top, with cerulean coloured eyes. He looks tired I noted. Wait! I am the only one looking at him; does that mean?! I quickly bolted out of the classroom and down the hall occasionally glaring out of nearby windows to see if I was being followed. I was!

What do I do?!? Why is he following me?!?

As I ran out of the school I was tackled from behind. Before my head hit the ground I turned and saw green, then everything was black.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Sorry it's so short I have a hard time writing long chapters. Updates will probably be quite slow as well.
~author