A Happy Home To Homicide *Kendrick Lamar Fan-Fic*

His eyes.

His smile.

His ears.

His voice.

His body.

His mind.

His love.

Him.

I fell in love with him.

I fell in love with a monster.

💔
💔
💔

As I take the roast out of the oven, I hear the front door open and slam close. He's home. Oh no.

He walked into the kitchen and looked at me. His eyes were dark with anger. Walking past me and to the fridge, he grabbed a beer then proceeded sit at the kitchen table.

"Hi. How was your day Kendrick?" I ask my husband.

"It was... Decent. I recorded a new song at the studio. Now give me my food bitch," he ordered.

I place the roast beef, mashed potatoes, macaroni, and cornbread on a plate and prepare another beer. I gently place the plate in front of him and began to massage his shoulders. He pushed me off and began to devour the food. All of a sudden, he spits out a chunk of mashed potatoes.

"You bitch! You wanted to burn me with those potatoes!" He yells.

"W-w-what? N-no! I would never," I studder out.

I feel a sharp pain on my face, and I fall to the floor; only to be greeted with a boot being smashed into my stomach. I groan in pain and clutch my stomach, laying in a fetal position.

I have to deal with these pointless beatings everyday. I don't know what I do to deserve this. The abuse... the torture. He leaves me with emotional and physical scars that will stay with me forever. Kendrick beats me over stupid things. I feel pain everyday in every type of way.

But I love this man.

"B-BABY! Bae I'm so sorry I didn't mean to!" Kendrick says remorsefully then snaps back to reality and pulls me close to him.

I cry into his chest, hugging him tight. I know, I know. I sigh quietly.

You're probably thinking I'm stupid for loving a man that hurts me in every way he can find. Well... I'd agree with you.

"Mona, I'm so sorry. I don't know what comes over me. I'm trying to get better. I'm just so afraid you'll leave me. I don't want you to leave. I l-l-love you so m-much!" Kendrick says as tears trickle down his smooth, brown face. "I will never again hurt you baby. I love you Mona Diane Williams."

I knew he was lying. Tomorrow, he would probably come home and beat me for something ridiculous like spilling juice.

"I will n-never leave you. I love you w-with everything I have in me. I-l-love you Kendrick Lamar Duckworth," I reply.

Everything I said was true. I will never leave this man, no matter how bad he hurts me. It's stupid, yes I know. But I can't leave him. He's so fragile, and I can't live without my baby.