Chapter 21

Latoya's sister

Lonnie POV
Hey ma name lonnie I'm 15 I got swagg and a play basketball.
So I got up had a shower did all that hygiene stuff and put on my clothes in mm and went to my sister room. Most of the time I'm not home I'll be with dad,uncle,aunt.
I went in her room jumped on her telling her to wake up .
Get Yuh fat ugly ass off of me latiya shouted.
I got off her quickly, gurl its time to go to school mom waiting and u have a basketball meeting so hurrying up i said louldly.
She got up went I the bathroom and did all her hygiene stuff. She had acid cut up jeans and a black shirt with some timberlands.

Latoya POV
After I got ready I went downstairs Lonnie and u got in moms car and drove to school.
*$k00l*
Ms.Bradshaw
Today you guys can do whatever you want to do Lonnie was in the high school and u was turning 14 so I'm in middle school.
I don't no playing u don't want hear no music or else I'll take it away .
OK we all said in a usion.
Latoya POV.
I was in my seat when tre decided to come sit on me. "Was sup I said.
"Nm just wanted to see if you want to GO out some time .
Tre brooks ask me , I thought u wasn't your type I said sarcastically.
Girl its a yes or a no he said staring at me. Ok I said then he got if me and went to his seat.

*school over*

Janie pov

Me latoya,jalen,tre,Lonnie, jaden,ken and Alexis .

Hey y'all want to play we GO on each if the boys back who cimes in 1-3 place wins gets to tell the losers what to do.
Okay we said in usion.
Alexis went I jayden back ,Latoya went on tre I went kens back and Lonnie went on jalens.
We all started running I was in lead men can run latoya was behind me jaden and Alexis was at the back .
We stopped at the bus stop jalen and Lonnie came 3 place Latoya and jaken came in 1 place and men and I came in 2 place and Alexis and jayden came last .

Ok so Alexis and jayden you have to anything we tell u to do for 3 weeks.
Bruh I ain't doing shit Alexis said .
You have to we all said.
She gave us attitude and walked off we all laughed.
Everyone came to my house and we hang out. Hayden can get me some water latoya said laughing.
Oh,Alexis could you make me a grilled cheese sandwich I said laughing they both got us what we wanted and we hang laughed and had fun.