Hermione's Lost Feelings

Hi, my name is Stephanie . This is my first story . No hate / rude comments.

Hermione Pov

I had the best place to live. But everything got worse. I had to move to South Carolina . But the hardest thing ever is that.

I had to tell my best friend Peter Johnson .

Here I go to tell him . 😕. Going to our secret hiding place. The wood behind my house .

"Hi," said Peter walking toward me .

"Hi" I said back.

He notice that I'm down . 😟

"What wrong Hermione?" Peter said wronging.

"I have to tell you something important." I said

"What is it , I'm getting worried . " he said worried .

"Umm . I have to move to South Carolina . " I said crying . He got up and I didn't know what he feels right now .

" can you talk or say something ?" I said scared

" what do you wanna me to say ? My best friend is moving .

So Im shock right now . " he said looking sad.

"Will have no choose to stay . I have to go with my parents" I said . "But I wanna you to stay . I don't wanna you to go and forget about me . I bet you are going to find a new best friend and you are not going to call me or text me "he said mad . " I'm going to call you ." I said . "No you ain't ." He said mad . "If you don't wanna to believe me . So It whatever." I said angry . "I'm sorry ,I'm just angry . That my best friend has to move to South Carolina .

I'm going to miss you a lot . " he said . I walk toward him and I hug him. I looked up to him "I'm going to miss you to and I already pack everything tomorrow I'm going to the airport ." I said to him . He hug me tighter and starting crying "I love you and I'm going to miss you so much . " he said . " I love you to and I'm going to miss you to . I said to him . Tomorrow come over in the morning so we could talk and hang out for little bit .

So see you in the morning . "I said . Me and Peter started to walk toward my house because it was getting dark. "See you in the morning Hermione and good night . " Peter said . "See you in the morning and good night best friend ."I said smiling to him as he walk away .

___________________

My next update it might be tomorrow when I have time. Hope you guys like it .

It my first story .