The intro

Hello everybody, I would just like to state the there is no rape in this, it was only hinted In the beginning because that how my plot started. I would really like to apologize for anybody who is uncomfortable with this story, that is no my aim. So if you take offense with Demons, Dark Angels, Sex or anything it that likes.  

But please enjoy if you do!  

--LadyMalfoy

--------------------------------

My name is Devlyn Carter and this is the story about how my life changed after the accident. Ahh that caught your attention didn't it, I bet it did. It's all a big crazy mess but you know people do crazy stuff for love and junk.

It all started when I went to a party at my boyfriends friends' house, It had all been fun and games until Joey my scum of a boyfriend slapped me. I grew up in an abusive household I wasn't fixing to stick around for him to hurt me any further than he just did. I walked down the street looking for a place to think when I wandered over to the park plaza, but as I rounded the corner I was slammed into the side of the building by a bulky older man. Wiggling and struggling got me no where as I felt him tear my shirt and start working on my skirt. That was when I started using my vocals for once during he struggle. "Please stop please. Pleases stop it! Stop it! Don't touch me please I'm begging you to stop please!" I cried as he tore more seams of my skirt. "Oh baby pretty soon you'll be begging me to stick this big fat di-" "She won't be begging for anything Jeffery, Now let the girl go before I personally beat the hell out of you." A younger deeper voice said, slowly making my perpetrator look up from his task. "I'll let her go once I'm finished with her now if I was you I'd back the hell up and leave." He forced out as I punched and kicked again, getting him in shoulder really good, it wasn't good enough because he elbowed me in the ribs and let me drop to the ground. As I was sat up to access myself I was beyond shocked by what strode out if the shadows. Dark wings, red eyes and the body of a Greek god all but scream something dark, but something so dark wouldn't save a nobody, there is always light in even the darkest of places.