Babysit Your Little Brother For 100 Bucks An Hour Sure, Deal With Sexy You No! 3

Chapter 3

================================

jasmine's POV

I woke up feeling shitty, because it's six o'clock in the morning, today's the first day on the job, I really wanna do good, not for Mr. Fancy pants but for me just so that I can't do something good! you know not just lay around and be boring like normal.

I know you thinking Mr. Rich wouldn't let you lay around because he's a crazy creeper who has every moment planned and is a very wasteful, spoiled, sexy, strong looking Creeper......

I got up, brushed my hair, brush my teeth; washed my face. I went to my very small closet. you'd thing this kid would have giving me a bigger room and closet. he wasn't kidding about being the hired help. I lived where the cooks and maids live. like serious they live right in the other room! basically We being me and the hired help live next to the kitchen, but we cant we eat in that kitchen we have a tiny kitchen by the laundry room! how Nice right! I went exploring last night.

either ways I put on a pair of hot pink booty shorts and a yellow tang top, added some kute blue kicks and off we go. I went to Javier and Davier's room waking them up and having them help take a shower and clean themselves up!

after I got them to eat I toke them to the park where they run around likee wild animals, than ice cream, lost but not least we went to a zoo! why a zoo because it was on the DO WHAT SAY LIST. from Mr Caleb made list for all the these he wants them to do!

Yeahh, he isn't weird he's just beyond creepy, theres a differance...I think its already five and I haven't had any pop or sugar, I think I might die but Mr Rich says if I have pop The Boys will want pop and He can't have that now can he! Its not like he's watching them! I am

Oh yeah he wasn't man enough to tell me in person he has his maid email me! really you big wussy! gosh the nerve of some people these days, Cant find the -alls to tell me In person really

Watching two five year olds with sugar will kill you its only 10 pm and I'm about dead, Normally I stay up and write or Read and ewww I haven't toke a shower in like three days! Yes I've only been here a day and a half. why havent I showered been busy with umm stuff...........

"Dios, what is that smell" Caleb said walking into the kitchen, glancing at me. he walked behind me and mumble something, yes I have bad O.B but ive havent had time to myself!

"You know YOu have a shower in your room"

"You call that a room" I mumbled to myself. not thinking he'd hear me! What a rude donkey like really I dont tell him he probally has a tiny ..........

"Yeah, I guess you like sleeping with a Vato in the Ghetto huh?" He mumbled quitlly to himself while  pouring soy milk into a cup, Wow what a di-k face! oh Who's hot dog their old spoiled dog! what a disrepectfull asz face like really!

"Go f-ck yourself" I said stomping off with tears in my eyes! who does he think he is calling me a slutt! just because Im from the ghetto does mean Im a whorre! I mean I'm still a virgin, I've never had a boyfriend and I've never even kissed a boy, and this jerkoff wants to call me a slutt

===============================================================================

Hope you like!!

Oh please rate vote and comment but mostly comment because i really wanna know what you think