Chapter 1

I pushed my way through the crowds of people to the front door. The music was pulsing in my ears and the alcohol was buzzing through my system. I stumbled out the door and onto the street. I laughed to myself about nothing in particular and carried on walking until I saw my house across the road. A guy across the street was lifting boxes through the front door of the house opposite mine. As I got closer I saw him slightly better despite the darkness and from what I could tell he was actually very fit.

"Why hello sir you're very hot and you just moved in let me invite you round to mine," I slurred as I fumbled for my house key.

The new guy just smirked at me. Damn that's hot. I slid down against my door doubled up with laughter not caring that I was being embarrassing. I really do find myself funny.

"Here let me help you with that," his sexy voice said.

He picked my house keys up off the ground and unlocked my door. He then placed my arm round his shoulders and helped me into my living room where I plopped down onto the sofa.

"Where have you been then that's made you so happy," fit nameless boy asked.

"A party," I answered bluntly,"and the best bit is I didn't know anyone!" I immediately started cracking up again. I should become a comedian seriously.

See you always get those girls who come back to school after summer looking totally different and you always promise yourself that next year you will be that girl. This year I'd actually made myself practically unrecognisable. My hair had grown super long over the summer break and I'd died it a reddy, purple brown mix which looked totally different to my old blonde hair. I'd lost weight too. I was slimmer and despite living in England I got a tan and it wasn't from a bottle. I'd got all the peircings I've always wanted done which was mainly just my seconds, thirds, a couple on like the cartilage bit and my belly button. I'd changed my style too. I had nicer clothes which actually showed off my figure and I learnt how to do make up properly. Goodbye old Megan hello new Megan.

"Megs it's midnight why are you... Oh um hi who are you?" my older brother Jack said as he walked down the stairs and saw me and mr no name. His real name was Jacko but I never understood why my parents thought it was necessary to add the 'o' since no one ever called him Jacko.

"Don't mind me I should be going anyways," mystery man said turning on his heel and walking out the front door shutting it gently behind him. It was only now I realised I never found out his name. I guess Mr Mystery stays a mystery.