Sonic's Worst Nightmare-FanFiction

On the outskirts of town would lay the old base of his truly, Dr. Eggman. The old base was long abandoned, no signs of it living would show. That’s where Sonic and his gang hung out currently, and where Sonic called “home.” Techniqually, it now belonged to a decendant of Eggman’s, a girl named GeGe, but her hate for Sonic longed passed once her idol, Shadow The Hedgehog, told her that Sonic was an okay kind of guy. Now, she moved out with her “idol” Shadow, and no one has seen her since.

Now, at this moment, Sonic WAS relaxing on the wall of the abandoned home of his, but Amy had to show up and give him a “lecture” about romantic holiday get-aways….

  “please, please, PLEASE!! Everyone else is going!!” Yelled Amy with the most aggravated and saddened eyes ever. Why? Sonic said “hells no” to her proposal!

  “Look, Amy, I just don’t see the point of going on vacation for Christmas! If the snow bothers u that much, just stay inside!” Sonic said, puffing out a grunt full of air. But Amy wasn’t going to give up!!

“Romance!” she yelled.

Sonic blinked at her and asked, “What?”

She yelled again, “ROMANCE!! That’s the point, DUUHH!!”

But Sonic just cracked up laughing, he replied in a truthful tone while sitting up on the wall, one leg on each side and hands infront of him, “Oh, Amy, you just ruined EVERY little chance of me going!”

  Amy pouted, then she stood taller with pride, pouted out her lower lip, and let out a big wimpish yelp of wish, “Awww, Sonic you’re so mean! You’re so unfair while I’m at it! You don’t even have to do anything!! Come on, I’ll make this fun for both of us, please trust me, I’m cute!” She was let out big puppy dog vibes as she rocked back and forth on her heals, but Sonic wasn’t buying it. He thought, “fun for both of us?! Ewww!!” of course, Amy was too “innocent” to think that way. Or is she?!

Then, after him just glaring down at her in silence, his stares saying “no waayy!” Amy got pissed and brought out her hammer, all signs of cuteness disappeared along with it. She yelled banging the ground furiously, pointing at him with confidence, “COME ON!! Grow some balls! Come with uuusss!!!!”

But sonic just sighed. He let out an irritated grunt, “She never learns….” Then he jumped down from the gate, letting his spikey blue quills fly back into the air and his arms with it. When he landed, for the gate was a long ways up, he landed on his old red sneakers, and a sharp squeaky noise came into their ears, as he skid to keep himself up, letting him land on his feet perfectly.

 He walked over to Amy, poked her forehead, and said, “Sorry, no is no. Plus, I hate water, and where you guys will be going is probably filled with it!”

Amy started tearing up, she said, “Nuh-uh! We’re travelling around the world!” Then she grabbed Sonic’s hand and yelled, “JUST COME ALONG OR ELSE I’LL DUCK TAPE YOU THE THE BOTTOM OF THE PLANE AND LET U HANG THEIR ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT WHILE WE HAVE FUN!!!!”

Sonic stared at her with strange glances, saying “WTF AMY!! You wouldn’t dare-!!” But Amy just smiled and snickered, and then said in a sweet little innocent voice that did not match her words, “Why, Sonic, of course I would~! And you’d inhale 60% of the gasses that plane produces, you’ll never be able to run again with those lungs~!”

Sonic gulped. He instantly thought, “She’s freaking blackmailing me! Wtf!!” He then sighed and said aloud, “Fine, I’ll go along, just don’t kill no one…!!”

Amy smiled, thinking, “Oh, Sonic, your so stupid, you fell for my lies just like Knuckles~!” then she hugged Sonic, saying to his face “Oh thank you!! You finally said yes! I love you~!!”

Sonic, being disgusted by his slight blush, tried to push her off. “Amy, your KILLING ME!!” When Amy didn’t listen, Sonic just sighed and itched the tip of his nose like usual. He then thought, “Damn, my nose is itchy… why is it always itchy?!”