Old skateboard

-Saruhiko POV-

Tsk...all I do is click on this computer in a blue jacket for a particular sassy King.

Lucky for me I get to walk around for a bit, maybe eat something.

"C'MON! You're so slow!"

Ehhhh?! Mi~Sa~Ki?

For some reason, I decided to play ninja and hide behind a pillar.

"Oi! I'm gonna leave you behind if you're gonna just zone out!"

"Wheeeeez Yata-san! Let's grab some lunch already!"

"Is that all you do?" Misaki said walking away even faster.

"Yata-saaaan!!!"

I clicked my tongue. Misaki being Misaki.

I looked at a nearby clock,

12:27pm

Perfect!  I thought with my natural grin.

I decided to carefully follow them, not like a stalker or anything just for fun ya know~

>>>>>>>>>

After about 5 minutes, I got a bit bored so I decided to play with them. I started searching for my small knives.

Aha! There they are!

I took them out to aim at the pair of dumbasses

Ready!

Wait...what

WHERE'D THEY GO?!

I started looking around quickly and saw a certain chubby blonde running into a restaurant.

"Ehehe not as sharp as you used to be, Saru."

WHEN DID HE GET BEHIND ME?!

"Aha, more like you went just with my plan, I knew you'd come to me."

Such a lie but whatever.

"Sure. Oh yeah!" He said with an overly excited look on his face, like he just caught hold of his goal. "I forgot to greet ya!" He chuckled as he swung down his bat.

Gah!

I jump out of the way just in time, looking natural as ever, of course.

"Fushimi, ready for emergency battle!" I say as I whip out sword.

>>>>>>>>

After a few heated exchanges, I finally get the tip of my sword under that old, beat up skateboard of his.

Hnng!

"W-WAH! D-Damn Saru!" He stuttered out as he fell into me with enough force knock me down with him.

As we were falling, which felt like it was in slow motion, Misaki closed his eyes tight and stuck his arm straight out.

Perfect.

I snagged his shirt an pulled him face to face with me.

THUD!

He fell perfectly, lips on lips, on top of me.

I watched him open his eyes and look at me as if he saw a ghost. He started to pull away but I wasn't gonna just have one small kiss was I? Saruhiko doesn't just have small kisses.

I grabbed his adorable cheeks and deepened the kiss. He was so caught up in the moment he just froze and his mouth fell open. It's almost like he wants this.

I slid my tongue in and explored the orange haired boy mouth with pleasure.

"Mm" the smaller boy let out

I pulled away slowly.

"Wow Misaki~ did you crave me that much?"

"S-shut up!" He squeaked as he came back to his senses. "You...can't ki...e...nto...vin...ou..."

"Hmm~? I can't hear you with the bright red face of yours!" I teased hold a hand up to my ear.

"I SAID! You can't kiss me back into loving you again!" He got up and started running.

Loving me again?

-2nd Sarumi fanfic❤️
Should I do another chapter?
:)-