Chapter-19

Chapter-19-

Pauline June's POV

Nick opened the car door and I came out, taking the hand he gave me. We walked into the lift and pressed the button. Soon we reached his floor and we both walked out from the lift. Nick went straight to his room and fell on the bed with his back on it and spread his arms apart, trying to relax.

Poor him. He worked so hard today. He is stressed out. Now we have to go to the party. That's why we are home by five thirty. He closed his eyes and look a few breathes. I so want to sleep beside him and put my hand on his chest also to massage his shoulders to release his stress. But I am not doing that. I stood there staring at him.

"Nick, are you okay?", I asked standing at the edge of the bed, watching him. He opened his eyes and looked at me. He sat up on his left elbow to look at me.

"No", he answered.

"Can I help you? You look so stressed", I said walking closer to him.

"Actually, there is. But not now. Tonight when I win", he smirked and I glared him. Urrgh!!!! His arrogance!

"You know what, it's my mistake that I asked you if you need any help. But just.... leave it", I said shaking my head at him and turned away from him to walk away, but suddenly he grasped my wrist and pulled me down along with him, making me fall on him. I gasped.

I looked up at him and found him grinning. I glared at him.

"Nick!", I scolded trying to get up, but his arms around me are holding me tightly to him.

"I am leaving you. Stop trying", he said and kissed my forehead. I sighed and let out a breathe.

"Fine", I agreed as he turned us to a side, making me sleep on the bed as he hugged me. It's okay Pauline, just for a few minutes. Don't get tempted by him. Keep yourself in control. I warned myself. He put his face in my neck and took my hand before placing it on his head, his hair. He nuzzled my neck and placed a kiss there, making me me close my eyes.

"You smell so good", he whispered still kissing me. I let him kiss me aroun my neck for a few minutes and he sucked on my neck lightly. I opened my eyes instantly and pushed him away. What am I doing?

"Nick!", I said his name loudly looking at him for some reason. He raised his eye-brow. "We should get ready for the party", I said getting out of the bed and walking towards the bathroom.

"Okay. Then I will go first", he said following me to the bathroom. I turned back to find him so close to me and folded my hands near my chest.

"Why is it always you that first gets to go to the bathroom to bath?", I asked looking at him. He shrugged.

"Because I am the boss", he said like it's an obvious answer.

"No. It's not enough answer", I declared.

"Okay. Because if you go in first, you will come out and then I should go. Then I can't see you in your towel and wet hair and I also can't see you getting dressed", he said looking at me. I blushed deep red. That means he saw me changing? He saw me naked?

"Nick!", I said trying to sound angry, but only came out as a whine. He laughed.

"Don't worry. I didn't see you changing or naked. But I did see you sneaking past me to closet in your towle and wet hair. Oh and did I tell you? You look hot and sexy", he said the last line in my ear. I blushed more.

"Stop it! This time I am getting the bathroom first!", I said and before he can say anything, I ran into the bathroom and closed the door on his face as he just reached it. He banged his fist on the door.