OK guys this is the last one of MGD4D

well im so sorry not updating regularly just stuff at school and home so no H8 please xx :D

It's the last day of the week and I found this student called Liam.YES guys Liam and we have known each other since I stared well just before cause he was the boy who showed me around. I was crying cause I just found out that a family member has just passed on and Liam saw me crying on the steps outside the school doors. he came and sat next to me and put his arm around me and said " It's Mary right?" I replied with a litlle sob and a little giggle "yeah" 

Liam said "what is up?" in a sort of worried way. I looked up, wiped my eyesand said "please don't look at me" As I was wiping my eyes (typical girly things mascara was running down my face) Liam got hold of my arm and held my hand and said "please dont try and push me away I really care about you and please don't cry that makes me wanna cry." As he was saying this he passed me a tissue with puppies on and he started wiping my face with it and then the bell went for registration and he got hold of my hand and stood up and said "come on babe I will walk you to tutor". I replied with a smile and started to blush cause Liam called me "babe". Liam put his hand on my cheek and started to stroke it like we was together. Then a teacher saw us and told us to get to registration. So on the way to registration we held hands and I had my head on his shoulder and he made me laugh so much that I started to forget about the tragic news, we got to my tutor room and we stopped and Liam started to talk and he said " Mary babe i think im falling in love with you", and when he said "you" i was well shocked. then he carried on " So im asking you Mary will you go out with me so when your down i can make you feel happy again and i can make your frown turn upside down, we dont have to rush in to any of this like have sex on the very first night like most boys do in this school, we can be like a normal everyday couple do you know why cause i'm blinded cause your everything i see and you know what means your so beautiful that i have chosen you" I couldnt speak. then he wispered in my ear " just think about it and at the end of registration i will come and meet you here" then he kissed me on my cheek.

During registration I was so shocked i kept thinking and thinking about this moment that just happened with liam i think im ready for a proper relationship but with liam i think i want to. The bell went and Liam was out there like he said he would and i said " right its my turn, well i have been thinking and i have thought about your question and my ans----" he cut me off with a kiss on the lips  and his hands was on my waist pulling me in closer and closer then we was touching,then a firework sparkled i knew he was perfect then we stopped kissing and he asked " So what time shall i pick you up then?" I replied "8" with a little smile.Then we had the same lesson english which we was learning about romeo and juliet, which was just perfect. So off we go to english hand in hand and we sat next toeach other .,we watched the movie while it was the kising scene and he put his hand on my leg and started to rub it softly and gentle. Then he wispered in my ear  "Babe wanna strawberry milkshake later from macdonalds" I replied "Yeah sure what drink are you going to have? Also should i bring money?" Then he said "Maybe Chocolate and have you ever been on a date before?" I started to blush and I quietly said "No." He smiled and said "Thats even cuter about you,so im your first?" I replied very quietly " Yeah." Then the movie finished so did the lesson so we got up hand in hand again walked out of the classroom, and we had a free lesson. 

Well it was a free lesson so me and Liam decided to get some study books and went to the libary in town.Liam was really good at sport and I was doing B-Tech sport Liam was doing B-Tech sport too, so we had an exam coming up and we needed to no everything.Then Liam started to kiss my cheek and neck I said "we can't do it here and it isnt the right time either." He pulled away and said "Im breaking my promise aunt I" I replied "No cause you didn't promise did you?" Then we kissed. the 50 minutes went really fast we had to leave 10 minutes before the bell cause it was break and we are not allowed to sign in or out during break. so yet again he got my hand and stood up and i did the same like i was upset earlier, so we started to walk then we stopped half way and Liam said "Do you think we will be together forever?" I replied " Even though we have only been going out for a while well not even a day yet but yeah i think we will be together forever" Then it started to rain so Liam got hold of my waist and pulled me in and started to kiss me with his hands on my waist.

TO   BE CONTINUED ..................................

only if you do 25 votes and 15 comments so make it happen got lots of ideas x