Chapter 18

A/N: I made this as long as I could without writing absolute nonsense in it, so I hope it's long enough! Oh, and would you guys tell me what country you're from? I find it so interesting to see where all my readers are from! Anyways, enjoy!

**Picture of the three dresses; going from left to right is Jess, Steph, and Amy **

**Song is cover of All I want for Christmas is you by Ariana Grande**

Stephanie's POV

The day has arrived. The Starlight party is today and let me tell you, if I had not already been threatened to not throw up and destroy my make-up or I'd get bodily harm, I would definitely be sick at the moment. As it was, I was trying to stay still and keep my breakfast down while Helga's assistant poked my eye out with the eyeliner.

Eyeliner, the torture device of the 21st century.

I wasn't allowed to look at my reflection, because it was supposed to be a "suprise". Not that I really care. All I want is a nice, tasty sandwich and a large soda to fill me up. But no, I have to sit here with three women poking and prodding me with various deadly instruments like eyeliner, curling irons, and tweezers. God, being a woman is so unfair sometimes.

By the time I'd finished being waxed, scrubbed within an inch of my life, buffed, oiled down, and perfumed, I was almost too tired to sit and get my make-up and hair done. Jess was completely unaffected and looked cool as a cucumber, and Amy looked like she was having the time of her life with all the people pampering her. I mean, yeah, it's nice to have people catering to make me look my absolute best, but how can I concentrate on that when I'm about to go to a star studded event where I'll probably make an absolute fool of myself?

With all my musings, I didn't even realize the girls were done and they were ushering me into the changing room to get dressed. I look at the hanger and gasped at the luxurious pink dress on it. I put it on quickly and go outside to look at myself in the floor length mirror.

I don't think I have ever seen myself look this amazing. Even how I looked at the photo shoot doesn't compare to this. My red hair is super glossy and half was let out into big, long ringlets that reached mid-back, while the other half was pinned up. My dress is a light pink with a sweetheart neckline that hugged my figure until mid-thigh where it tapered out. The bodice is completely bejeweled with silver diamonds, and a few settled on the bottom. My heels are gold with little bows in the back, and I swear I want to stay with them for the rest of my life!

I go out into the main area and gasp at Amy and Jess who look absolutely breathtaking. Jess was confident and sexy in a tight, red, long, and lacy dress. It hugged her figure from top to bottom, and she looked every bit the model with her black stilettos, loose, dark hair and bright red lipstick that popped with her flawless, caramel skin. Amy was in a lovely, white dress with a sparkly and spaghetti strapped top, and a flowy bottom. Her silver heels were much shorter than the ones Jess and I wore, and I realize it's because she wants to be able to dance a lot without her feet hurting. Her hair is completely straight and shiny, complimenting her tan skin and her simple make-up. We all look amazing, and I breathe a little easier knowing that at least our appearances will fit in at the party.

"Oh you all look so beautiful!" Helga cries. She and her assistants flock around us and give us some finishing touches, including some earrings for each of us. She then gives us some clutches to finish each of our outfits, and we're finally complete.

We stand in front of the mirror, and I finally see why I just went through all that torture. The end result is just so completely worth it.

"I look so hot, my new nickname might as well be caliente!" Jess says with a smug smile.