falling even more in love

so kelly and randy were in the pool and they are so close and randy was thinking if he should kiss her or not . what would she do would she slap me ? he was thinking so much but he decided to pull her to his chest and right when he was about to kiss her someone yelled hey get of my girlfriend and that person was justin gabriel . kelly looked upset and randy needed to do something so he went out the pool and said to justin : she is not your girlfriend anymore remember you cheated on her or do you not remember i sure do remember her crying her eyes out so if you dont piss off right now im gonna make you leave . justin got the message and left . kelly went out of the pool and hugged randy and she was crying and he was trying to calm her down . he said : hey hey dont cry he is an asshole how about we go to dinner tonight ? and kelly said yes . they went to his room and he went out to get everything ready for their date . he got her roses and chocolates and she was getting ready she knew she will do her move . she was putting on her makeup when she got a message from randy : hey beautfil cant wait for our date . she smiled becouse no one has been so sweet with her and he was like a bestfriend to her and she knew he just might be the love of her life . so she decided to wear a red dress and she opened the door and randy was waiting for her and when he saw her he was shocked how beautfil can this girl get he gave her flowers and they went to their date . they went to this nice restaurant and they were having a great time and after that they went for ice cream . he wanted to hold hands so he tokk her hand and they were holding hands so she decided to do her move right now she couldnt wait . so she stopped and randy was confused he was about to ask her what is wrong when she kissed him he was shocked but he kissed her back he was so happy and she was just as happy .