chapter 2

i walk home, still extremely sore from what the people on the football team did to me. when i got home, my mom asked "how was your day honey?" "mortifiingly terrible!" i say and then i explain on how i everything happened that day.

i was crying by the time i was done retelling everything that happened today. my mom hugged me and telling me it was gonna be alright. i went up to my room and grabbed the letter. i opened it and it read:

dear Alexandra Lifestorm,

you have been accepted into the ravenwood school of magical arts. we look forward to seeing you on the 1st october, you will have a week to meet your teachers and explore the grounds. there will be a list of things you shall need for the term.

supplies needed:

1 standard wand  (you can get that in wizard city)

1 standard witches hat (also available in wizard city)

2 binders for homework

2 folders for projects

1 planner for assignments and quests

and uniforms.

i smilied and thought i was fiannly getting out of here. i looked over the paper alot until i got it memorized. then i walked downstairs and grabbed my wallet. after all the first is the day after tommorow. i walked to the nearest department store and got 2 binders and folders as well as a  cute little planner for my assignments and quests.

then i checked out after i grabbed a new bookbag which was a purple plaid. i then walked home and didnt say a word to my mom even though she asked.